Chapter fourteen

Today is our last stop for this tour. We're now back in a plane back to Australia. Daddy told me that I get to meet my grandparents. Daddy parents. Along with my uncles parents too! I'm very excited. But not so much for the long plan ride.

"Okay all passengers. We are about to take off, So just sit back and relax and we'll be off soon." The pilot announced.

"I can't wait to meet grandma and grandpa, Daddy!" I said.

"Awe, I know they'll love you very much." Daddy told me.

"I hope so." I said.

"Daddy, I hate this part of the plane ride." I whispered into his arm that I was hugging.

"It's okay. Just remember to focus on me. Like all the other times." Daddy told me.

We got into the air and now we were allowed to roam the plane. So daddy and I got as comfy as you can get on a plane and started to watch a movie on his laptop.

"Daddy, I have to use the potty." I told him.

"Okay, Just make sure to come back here. Don't want to loose you on this plane." Daddy said.

When I got to the bathrooms, These girls were all waiting for the bathroom as well. But one girl started to make fun of me when we waited for the bathroom.

"I know who you are. You're Michael Clifford's daughter. Bet he gets sick if you. I heard you had to do some therapy while they were on tour. Why can't you just be normal?" She spat.

"I-I didn't mean to have nightmares. But my daddy understands why I do." I told her.

"Well, Stop being a baby and do things for yourself for once." She said.

I used the bathroom finally and I just sat there for a while. A few tears fell from my eyes. But then I started to think. Maybe I should try and do things by my self. I'm sure daddy is getting sick of taking care of me all the time.

"Hey there little one. You were in there for a while. Everything okay?" Daddy asked.

"Um, I just got yelled at by some girls. They said that you and my uncles must be getting sick of me and my nightmares. So, I'm going to try to not wake you up when I have one. So you don't get annoyed with me." I said shyly.

"Woah, Why would they say that? Molly, You don't annoy us. You've gone through horrible things with your parents before we adopted you. It's not just something you can get over in a day. It can take months, Even years to fully feel okay about that. Honey, Don't listen to those girls. They don't know what they're talking about. I love you, and your uncles love you so much. And even my parents and theirs as well. Even though you haven't met them. But just know you have a big family. And we'll all ways take care of you. No matter what it is. We'll be there to comfort you too when you're feeling sad. Okay?" Daddy said.

"Thank you daddy. I'm sorry. I just thought I was becoming a pest for you. I love you so much daddy." I said.

"I love you too baby. Don't even be afraid to tell me anything. Or come to me for comfort." Daddy said.

"I won't!" I said.

I fell asleep shortly after daddy and I talked. And just knowing that daddy said he never gets sick of me and my nightmares, Makes me feel a lot better. I should be happy he and my uncles care so much for me. And I am happy. More happy then I've ever been before.

When I woke up it was about midnight. And we still had maybe five hours left of the flight. But I couldn't fall back asleep. So I just played on my daddy's iPad.

"Hey princess, How long have you been awake?" I heard daddy say.

"I just woke up. But I wanted to play a game. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Yes, You can play on my iPad for a while. But you should try to sleep in maybe an hour so your not extremely tired once we land." Daddy said.

"Okay, I'll try in a little bit." I said.

I tried to fall back asleep, But I just couldn't. I think it was because in a couple hours I'll be meeting daddy's and my uncles parents at the airport. I don't know why I'm so scared. But maybe it's because they'll be new to me. But I'm sure they are all nice.

"Hey Molly? Want to get something to eat?" Daddy asked. It's now five in the morning and some people are awake now on the plane. So the ushers in the plane are handing out food and something to drink.

"Yes please!" I said.

The lady handing out the stuff and gave me a juice box and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. And I ate it pretty fast. I guess I was hungry.

"Mikey? Can I listen to some of your music? That might help me calm down." I said.

"Yeah, Here we can both listen to some." Daddy said. And he pulled up his music on his phone and we jammed out the rest of the plane ride.

(At the airport)

"Ah, It feels so nice to finally be home!" Uncle Ashy said.

"Yes, I'm so happy to be home." Lukey said.

"Is that your moms?" I asked as I was pointing to the lady's waving to us.

"Hey, Yeah! That is our moms. Guys! Our moms are here!" Daddy yelled.

"Hi mom!!" Mikey said.

"Hello honey! How are you? How was your tour? And is this your daughter?" Mikey's mom asked all kinds of questions.

"Ha, Yes mom. This is Molly. My daughter. Say hi Molly." Daddy said.

"Hi, Mikey's mom." I said shyly.

"Oh honey, Just call me grandma. Okay?" She said to me.

"Hehe, Okay. Nice to meet you, Grandma." I said.

"And you can call us grandma too." My uncles moms said to me.

"Okay! Daddy, I have grandmas!" I said very happily.

"Yes, They all love you all ready. I can tell." Daddy said.

Coming back home was really great. I loved meeting my new grandmas and having that feeling of them all ready loving me. Nothing can beat this feeling.

"Okay, Well let's go home. I have a feeling jet lag will kick in soon." Uncle Ashy said.

"Okay, Well I'll see you maybe tomorrow, Mom?" Daddy said.

"Oh yes. Please stop by so you're dad can meet Molly too!" Grandma said.

"Okay, We'll see you tomorrow!" Daddy said.

We said our goodbyes, And we headed back to our house.

It feels great to be home.

(A/N)

Hey guys! So longish chapter again. But hey, Molly met their parents! So that's nice. I'm thinking maybe three more chapters left. And then this book will be done. So, Kinda sad that it's coming to an end. But I have a great idea for an ending. So, I hope when I finish it you'll like it. But thanks for reading this. It makes me happy knowing you actually read this. And now I'm just rambling so I'm gonna go. Hope you're all well!

xx Gretchen xx