Chapter ten

Mikey's P.O.V

It's been about a week since Molly was kidnapped. We've stopped the tour for now until we can find her.

"Mikey, She'll be okay. She couldn't have gone far." Luke said.

"She's my daughter Luke, And I wasn't there to protect her. I'm such a horrible father." I said.

"Mikey, No you're not. In fact I've never seen a dad care so much for their kid as much as you do. You'd do anything for her. You know that. Everyone knows that. We'll find her. We have our group here looking for her now." Luke said.

"I know, but what if she hates me because I couldn't stop that lady from getting her?" I asked.

"She'll forgive you if she is mad. But just think about how great it's going to be once we find her." Luke said.

"Yeah, Then I'll be happy. And never leave her again." I said.

When Luke and I finished talking we got a urgent call from one of our security guards.

"Michael! We've located Molly. That lady was dumb enough to leave her phone, And we were able to track her GPS. She's here in the city. Looks like a motel. Let's go!"

I jumped out of my chair and followed them to the van. I'm getting my little girl back. And that lady will pay for what she's done.

Molly's P.O.V.

"I want my daddy!" I screamed at that lady.

"Shut up you stupid little girl. Those people don't love you. They don't know how to take care of you the way you should be taken care off. But don't worry, I'm going to be your mom now."

"No! My daddy loves me and he knows how to care for me. Pwese take me back to my daddy."

"No, They deserve to feel bad about this. They should know what it feels like to loose a child they love."

After this scary lady said that my daddy came running through the door.

"Molly!! Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" Daddy asked.

"No, But she's scaring me. She said she wants you to know what it's like to loose a child. Like she did. Daddy, Is she going to hurt me?" I asked.

"Not in a million years. Listen here lady, I don't know what happened to you, or why you thought kidnapping my daughter would solve anything, But this is wrong. The police are here now, They'll deal with you. And if you ever come near me and my family again, I'll make sure you regret it." Daddy said.

"Oh, Just wait. When she gets lonely when you are gone a lot, She'll feel like nobody wants her, And she'll want a new family. Just you wait!" She said while being taken away.

"Molly, Are you okay?" Daddy asked me.

"Yes, I'm okay. I'm just scared and tired now." I said.

"It's okay. You're safe now. Let's get out of here, Okay?" Daddy said.

"Okay. Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes?" He said.

"Do you still love me? Even though I put you through this?" I asked.

"Oh honey, Nothing could ever lessen my love for you. I will all ways love you, No matter what happens." Daddy said.

After we got out of that place, Daddy, My uncles, and I all headed back to the hotel.

"Daddy, I want to stay with you tonight." I told him.

"Of course princess, I won't let you sleep alone. Especially after what happened to you today." He said.

"Thank you daddy. I love you."

"I love you too princess. All ways."

Daddy and I had fallen asleep shortly after that. And I felt better knowing I'm safe with my family. My real family.

(Molly's dream)

"You dumb little girl. Nobody wants you. Daddy just thinks your a pest and he thinks you ruin everything. But I'll be here for you, I'll be your mother."

"You're not my mommy, Daddy loves me. He's never going to leave me."

I was slapped in the face and the mean lady who kidnapped me started yelling and screaming at me to be quiet and to behave.

"No, Please don't hurt me!" I screamed.

"Molly, Baby wake up!" I heard daddy say.

"S-she hurt me daddy. The mean lady. She hit me and said that you don't love me. I-I got scared." I said through sobs.

"Shh, Molly it's okay. I'm right here. And don't worry, Your uncles, And I love you more then you know. You are safe and nobody is ever going to get you again. I love you so much honey. You have no idea." Daddy told me.

"I love you too daddy." I said and fell asleep in daddy's arms.

(A/N)

Hello guys! So, Molly got saved! Yay! But now she's having more nightmares. Poor girl. But at least that psychotic lady is gone, So she won't hurt her again. But I'm thinking maybe Molly needs to see someone, Maybe to help her and her nightmares. I hope to update again soon! Thanks for reading so far!

xx Gretchen xx