Chapter eleven

Molly's P.O.V

Daddy and my uncles woke me up this morning with some news.

"Molly? Can you come here please?" Daddy asked.

"Okay, Be right there." I said.

"So, I called a therapist here in the city while we're here, And they set up an appointment for you this afternoon. It'll only be for an hour. Then we can go back to the hotel and relax. Since today is a free day for us." Daddy explained.

"Okay. Will I be alone while I'm in there with them?" I asked.

"Oh, Of course not. I'll be there with you the whole time. Don't worry, Honey." Daddy said.

When I heard I was getting some help  I got scared at first. But then daddy explained it that they are going to help me. I just hope they're nice. Because I don't want to think I can trust someone, When they could possibly hurt me. Like everyone else has, Except daddy and my uncles.

        (At the therapist office)

"Hello there Mr. Clifford, And Molly. How are you guys today?"  The therapist asked.

"We're okay. Molly had a bad dream last night, So she might not be in the mood to talk." Daddy said.

"Molly, Can you tell me what your dreams are about?" She asked.

"Okay. Well they are about my real mommy. She used to hit me and yell at me for waking her up when I had bad dreams. And she would never be with me during the day. She just got angry all the time. And she would take her anger out on me." I told the therapist.

"I see. Well Molly I'm so sorry she did that to you. Do you have any idea why you keep having the same dream every night?" She asked.

"I don't know. It's hard for me to forget what she used to do to me. But I try to relax because my new daddy and my uncles treat me very nicely. And I love them more then they know."

I saw daddy smile after I said the last part. But his smile faded when the therapist said something to him.

"Mr.Clifford. I think what's wrong with Molly is she has PTSD. Her brain reminds her about the accidents she's had with her mother. And they replay everything at night. That's what it does to some people. But if you keep reminding her she's okay and show her love, It can be cured."
The therapist told daddy.

"So there's a way to get rid of her nightmares?" Daddy asked.

"Possibly. Just show her love and understanding, And keep her in a safe environment for now, And she should be fine in a few months." She said.

"Okay, Thank you!" Daddy said.

On the way home daddy got a call from uncle Lukey.

"Hey, What's up?" Daddy said.

"Just checking in on you and Molly. How did it go?" Lukey asked.

"It went well. But Molly has PTSD."

"PTSD? Really? Wow, Poor girl. How do we help that?" Lukey asked.

"Just by reminding her she's safe and that we love her. Eventually it should go away. So that's a good thing." Daddy said.

"Yeah, That is. Well I'll see you soon! We're all just watching movies. So you're more then welcome to join when you get back." Lukey said.

"Thanks mate. We'll be home soon!" Daddy said.

"Daddy? Am I going to be trouble for you and my uncles?" I asked.

"Oh no baby, Never. You're just in need of some help. It's nothing you can control. But all ways remember we all love you. Okay?" Daddy said.

"Okay, I love you guys too." I said.

When we got back to the hotel, We all settled down and watched a movie. I cuddled in with uncle Ashy while daddy talked to Lukey and Cal.

"Ash? Daddy looks sad. Why is he sad?" I asked him.

"Oh honey he's okay. He just wishes you didn't have to go through this. But just remember he loves you very much. Just like me and your other uncles." Ashy told me.

"I love you guys too." I told him.

Everyone started to pile into the living room and we all just sat and watched a movie. I started to get sleepy so I fell asleep laying next to uncle Ashy.

"Awe, She fell asleep." Ashy said.

"Awe, Poor girl's probably exhausted after today." Lukey said.

"Yeah, I should bring her in our room so she can sleep." Daddy said.

Daddy brought me in our room, And before he could leave I asked him if he'd stay with me.

"Daddy can you please stay with me for a little bit?"

"Sure princess. I'm right here." Daddy said.

"I love you daddy. Thank you for being a great daddy." I said to him.

"Awe, You're welcome baby. I'll all ways take care of you." Daddy said, and both eventually fell asleep.

                         (A/N)

Sorry if this chapter kinda sucks. But I tried. So...Molly had her first therapy session. And hopefully with a few more she'll start to feel better. The next chapter is about there next concert so hopefully that goes better then their first one, Haha. Anyways, Thanks for reading. And I'll update hopefully again soon!
Oh and the next chapter will be also be about them continuing their tour. Lol Kk bye!
xx Gretchen xx