Chapter four

"Pwese mommy, I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up. I just had a nightmare, And I...."

"You stupid little girl, Go back to bed! You're fine!"

"Yes mommy."

Before mommy could say anything else to me, I was awoken by Michael.

"Molly? Molly sweetie, Please wake up, It's just a dream."

"I-I'm sorry M-Mikey. Mommy all ways told me to never wake anyone when I have a bad dream. She said to just brush it off and think happy thoughts. But, Mommy and daddy weren't very nice to me. And I-I just had a dream about them being mean to me." I said through sobs.

"Awe Sweet heart. Don't worry, I'm all ways here for you. You can wake me up any time you have a bad dream. Don't worry, Everything will be okay."

Mikey told me while hugging me.

"T-thank you Mikey. I love you."

"Awe, I love you too princess. Hey, Do you wanna sleep with me tonight? Would that make you feel better?"

"Y-yes pwese."

Mikey and I walked into the kitchen first to get me a drink of water when I heard some foot steps coming down stairs. I ran into Mikey's arms at the sound of them.

"Awe, It's okay princess, It's just Ashton. Hey Ash, What's up? Why are you up?" Mikey asked him.

"I heard Molly talking in her sleep and then she started crying, I was going to check on her, But I heard you two talking, So I thought I'd check on you guys. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I think so. Molly just had a nightmare. So I calmed her down and got her a drink. But we're about to head back to bed." Mikey told Ash.

"Awe, Well don't worry sweet heart. We all love you, And we are all right here if you need anything." Ash said while giving me a hug.

After I got a drink of water, Ash, Mikey, And I headed back to bed.

"Don't worry Hun, I'll be right here if you need me." Mikey said while giving me a kiss on the head and falling asleep.

(The next morning)

I woke up remembering that I had stayed with Mikey. I started to really love things here. My old family never helped me out through nightmares or cared this much about me. I should thank Mikey for helping me when he wakes up.

I heard someone down stairs talking, so I crawled out of Mikey's arms and headed down stairs. When I got down there I saw Calum, Luke, And Ash were awake.

"Awe, Good Morning sweetie!" Ash and the boys said to me.

"Morning Ashy, Calum, And Lukey." I told them.

"Where's Mikey?" Cal asked.

"Oh, He's still sleeping." I told them.

"Oh, I see. Hey, Wanna prank him to wake him up?" Cal asked.

"Yes! What should we do?" I asked.

"Hmm, Oh!! I've got it!" Ash yelled.

"What is it?" I asked.

"How about we push him off his bed and the you tickle him?!" Ash said.

"Hehe, Sounds funny. Let's do it!" I yelled.

"Is he going to be mad at me when I tickle him?" I asked Ash.

"Oh no princess, He'll laugh" Ashy said.

"Hehe, Okay." I said.

"Okay, 1-2-3 push!!" Cal whispered/yelled.

"Ahh, What's......W-why are you tickling m-me?" Mikey said through laughs.

"Hehe, Because Uncle Lukey, Ash, And Calum said that would wake you up."

"Oh, Now it's my turn to get you, Come here you!" Mikey said while grabbing me and he started to tickle me.

"M-Mikey!!! I'm going to p-pee!!!!" I screamed.

Mikey let me go and I ran into the bathroom to go potty. I think we got each other good this morning.

When I returned to Mikey's room, I heard them saying that adopting me was a good idea, And I heard Mikey say that he loves having me around. I stopped and smiled before I ran back into Mikey's room.

Once everyone got up and got ready for the day, Ash said we should go out for breakfast, So we all piled into the car and headed to iHop for pancakes! I've never been there before, But Mikey says it's really good. So, I got really excited because I love pancakes.

(A/N)

Hey guys, So kinda longish chapter, But I thought it was actually kinda cute. These guys are so sweet to her. And she likes pranks just like they do! Haha Anyways, Hope you guys are liking this story so far. And I'll update again soon!
xx Gretchen xx