Chapter three

Molly's P.O.V

When I got all my stuff in my room, Mikey said that we should go shopping for new clothes and maybe some toys for me.

"Hey Molly, We're going to take you shopping!! And you can get what ever you want!"

"It's okay Mikey, I don't need anything." I told him.

"What? Of course you do, You need more clothes, Sweetie."

"Hm, Okay. Where are we going then?" I asked Mikey.

"To the mall!!" Calum yelled.

"Right, The mall!" Mikey said.

"Okay." I said. And we took off.

We all piled into the car, Which they had all ready installed a buster seat for me, Since I'm still not tall enough to sit in the real seat. And we were off.

"Get what ever you think looks cute, Molly. We have more then enough money to get you anything you like." Mikey told me.

"Okay, Thank you!" And then I ran off to find come clothes.

Sadly for me I had no idea what size I really am. So I shyly asked Luke to help me figure out what sizes I needed.

"Lukey, Can you pwese help me find clothes?"

"Awe, Of course I will, Little miss."

Luke helped me find dresses, Pants, Shirts, Shoes, Shorts, and pajamas until I thought I was set with clothes.

Once we paid for that, Mikey led us to the toy store. I have never been to one before, So I was in little toy heaven when I got inside it.

"Get what ever toys you want, And ask us for help if you need it!" Mikey told me.

"Okay, Thank you!" I said and wondered off to the store.

I started looking at all the different toys here. There were dolls, Legos, Books, Anything you could ever want. I was looking at some remote controlled cars and that caught my attention.

"Mikey, Do you think I could get one of these?" I asked him.

"Of course! And you know what? We'll all get one and then we can race each other!" Mikey told me.

"Yay! I'm going to get this red one. It looks really fast!"

"I'm sure it is, princess!" Mikey said.

Once we found the toys I wanted, We ended up with 5 race cars, 3 dolls, 2 dress up costumes of princesses, And a doll house. Mikey sure knows how to shop for a little kid.

When we were done shopping around, Luke asked if we could get some lunch. Mikey suggested we get food from this restaurant called "Panda express" he told me it was a Chinese restaurant and it's supposedly really good.

When we finished our food, Which he was right, It was really good, We headed off for home. I started to get sleepy, so I fell asleep against Mikey's shoulder. I could hear someone say "Awe" and a camera going off but I didn't wake up, I was too tired.

When we reached home, I was still asleep, But I felt someone carrying me into the house and into my room. Before the person left I heard a faint whisper, "I love you princess" in my ear and the door quietly closing.

Then I realized that I'm with a good family, In a good home. I was starting to love all of them like a real family.

Awe, How cute!! I wish I was Molly. Haha but anyway, Again hope you enjoy this book so far. I'm basically just wining it. But so far I think it's going well! Thanks for reading!
xx Gretchen xx