Chapter thirteen

(Molly's P.O.V)

Daddy, Are you okay?" I asked as daddy slowly woke up.

"Yeah, I think so. How bad do I look?" Daddy asked.

"You don't look bad to me at all daddy." I told him.

"Awe, Well thanks princess." Daddy said.

"Hey Mike! How are you feeling?" Uncle Cal asked.

"Okay. Still a little shaken up, But I'm better then before. Where's Luke and Ash?" He asked.

"They are talking to our managers. And the nurses. You might be able to leave today." Cal said.

"Oh awesome. Then we can continue tour!" Daddy said.

"Yeah, Hopefully we can. We have to talk to our management first though." Uncle Cal said.

"Oh, Right. Well, I'm starting to feel better anyways. Haha." Daddy said.

"Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes, Princess."

"I just want you to know that if anyone says something mean to you because of the scar you have. Just know that I'll love you, No matter what you look like. Because you are my hero, Daddy. I love you!"

"Awe, Thank you princess. I love you too. More then you know." Daddy said.

"Aye, Mikey! How are you feeling mate?" Ashy asked.

"Surprisingly well. When can we get outta here?" Daddy asked.

"Uh, Actually right now. If you'd like. They said that all you need to do is put some of this cream on your face twice a day, And you'll be fine until you feel better." Lukey said.

"Oh, Great! Well then let's go. I wanna relax back at the hotel." Daddy said.

We all signed daddy out and we headed back to the hotel.
But when we got out of the hospital, Loads of girls were waiting for us at the door. And even paparazzi. They were all screaming and asking questions about daddy and if the tour will continue on.

"Everyone please, Just give us a break. Mikey needs to rest. And yes, We'll be back doing shows in a couple days. The tour is still going. Now please, Back up and let us leave." Uncle Ashy said.

It was hard to make it through the mob of people asking questions and demanding pictures, But we made is back safely.

"Can we watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure! What one, Honey?" Uncle Cal asked.

"Let's let daddy pick." I said.

"Okay! Mike, What would you like to watch?" Uncle Cal asked. 

"Hmm, How about "Cars?" Daddy asked.

"Oh, I love that one! Yes!!" I yelled.

"Okay! Haha, I'll make some popcorn and we can watch it." Uncle Ashy said.

During the movie I saw daddy was looking at his phone, And he looked sad.

"Daddy? Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine princess. It's just some people posted mean comments about my injury. But nothing serious." Daddy said.

"Oh, Well those people are mean and don't deserve to be a fan of yours if they can't still love you like I do." I told him.

"Awe, Thanks princess. That made me happy." Daddy said.

"Mike, Just make sure to not let the bad comments get to you. We don't want you to get all upset." Ashy told daddy.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine. Thanks guys." Daddy said.

After that we all returned to watching the movie, But I saw that daddy was getting sleepy, And he fell asleep not too long after.

"Daddy fell asleep. And I can't move. He's got me in a tight hug!" I whispered to my uncles.

"Haha, Awe! He looks so comfy with his little girl with him. He really loves you, Molly." Ashy said.

"I know, I love him very much too. But someone please get his death grip off me!" I whispered/yelled.

"Haha okay hold on." Lukey said.

"There, Better?" Ashy asked.

"Hehe, Yes." I said.

I laid a blanket on daddy and I gave him a kiss on the head.

"Don't worry daddy, You're still my hero, and I will all ways love you. No matter what happens to us." I whispered to him, And planted a small, light kiss on his cheek.
I saw him slightly smile after that, So I think he heard me.

"Molly?" I heard daddy whisper.

"Yes, Daddy?" I asked him.

"Thank you for giving me some encouragement to not let this get me down. I don't know what I'd do without you here, Molly." Daddy said.

"Well, You're welcome, Daddy. I'll help you out, Just like you help me out." I told him and walked out of the room to let daddy sleep.

                          (A/N)

Hello, So I love this chapter. I just think that it's so cute Molly's trying to help Mikey not feel bad about his injury. She's such a cutie. But wow! This book all ready has 100 views!!! Like wow! I'm very happy and excited about this. So thank you all for reading this! Even though it might not be as good, I still appreciate it!
Hope to update again soon!
Thanks again guys!
xx Gretchen xx