Chapter seventeen

Mikey's P.O.V

"Daddy? Can I sleep with you tonight? I had a nightmare." I heard Molly whisper.

"Awe, Sure thing honey." C'mon." I told her. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"It's okay, Daddy. We don't have too." Molly said.

"Was it about your mom?" I asked.

"Not this time. It was about, Well I had a dream that' we both got separated and you never got to come back and get me because some one all ready did. I was adopted by a new family." Molly told me.

"Well, If that ever did happen. Just know we'd come back for you. Even if we had to travel the world just to get you back. We all love you Molly. Never forget that." I told her.

"I don't think I can forget that, Daddy." She giggled.

"Good! Now let's get some sleep, Yeah? It's 2:30 in the morning." I told her.

"Goodnight, Daddy." Molly said sleepily.

"Goodnight, Princess." I said.

(Later that morning)

I woke up this morning to a call from Rachel and she sounded concerned.

"Hello?" I said.

"Michael! Something happened to Nathan, He just, He's not eating and he can't breathe very well, And I don't know what to do!" She panicked.

"Rachael, I'll be right over. And we'll take him to the doctor, Okay?" I asked.

"Yes, Thank you!" She said and hung up.

"Guys! Wake up!" I yelled.

"What's wrong?" Luke said.

"Nathan can't breathe, and Rachel is freaking out. So I need to bring him to the hospital." I told them.

"Can I come with? Nathan's my friend. He might want me there too." Molly said.

"Yeah, You can come." I told her.

"Okay, Well text or call us when you find out what's wrong with him." Ash said.

"I will, Bye guys!" I said and headed out.

We got to Rachel's house in no time at all and she was all ready waiting in her drive way. She got in and she started to cry.

"I don't know what happened, He was getting dressed and then he yelled for me and then collapsed on the floor. He stopped breathing. He's just now barely breathing."  She explained.

"Hey, He's going to be okay. Don't worry. We're at the hospital now, So let's get him checked in and see what they come back with once they check him out." I told her and gave her a kiss on the head.

"Thank you Michael. For being here for me. Nobody in my family ever visits of talks to me. So this is appreciated more then you know." She said.

"Awe, Well you're welcome. I'll all ways be here for you."

"Can I help you guys?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"Yes, I'm Rachel Thompson, And this is my son, Nathan. He stopped breathing this morning after he ate some breakfast. And I'm not sure if it's something he ate, Or what it is. But I'm worried about him."