Chapter sixteen

Molly's P.O.V

"Daddy! Daddy! Wake up! It's my birthday!! It's my birthday!!" I chanted.

"Happy birthday Molly! Wow, All ready seven years old. You're growing up too fast baby girl." Daddy said.

"Hehe, Well I'll all ways be your baby girl, Daddy." I said.

That put a big grin on daddy's face as he got up.

"So, What time are we going to the water park?" I asked.

"I was thinking we head out around noon. I also found out that Nathan and Rachel live only a few blocks down from us. So I told her last night when I called her that we'd pick them up." Daddy said.

"Okay! I'll go wake up the others!" I said.

"Uncles!!! Wake up! Wake up! We're going swimming today!!" I yelled.

"Hey munchkin! Okay, I'm up!" Uncle Lukey said.

"And so are we. Now what's that plan?" Uncle Ashy asked.

"Well, I texted Rachel and said that we should meet at the water park at around noon. And she said that works for them. So, I guess that's what we're doing." Daddy said.

"Awesome, Sounds great." Ashy said.

"Okay, So I have a little surprise for Molly." Uncle Cal said.

"Wait, You do?" I asked.

"Yes! Now wait here!" Cal said.

"Okay, Ready close your eyes!" Cal said.

"Okay, 3-2-1, Open!

"Wow!! I love it!! Daddy look! It's a photo album of all of us! And look, We even have a picture of us cuddling! I love this!" I said. "Thank you, Thank you Cal!!"

"No problem honey. It's from all your uncles, And I. And now you can add more pictures to it as the years go by!" Uncle Cal said.

"This is the best gift ever! I love you guys!" I said and gave them all a hug.

"We love you too Molly." They all said.

"Okay, Well I just got a text from Rachel saying they are ready to go. So let's get our things and head out!" Daddy said.

"Okay!" We all agreed.

             (At the water park)

"Wow, This place is awesome!" I said.

"Yeah, I love water parks. And I don't care how old I am." Uncle Lukey said.

"Hi guys!"  Rachel said.

"Hi Rachel!" Me and daddy greeted.

"You kids, And I guess everyone ready to have fun?" Rachel asked.

"Yes!!" Me and Nathan said and raced off to the water.

"Again, Daddy again!" I giggled.

"Okay, Ready?" Daddy asked.

"Yes!" I said.

"Okay, 1-2-3...."

Daddy and uncle Cal grabbed my arms and legs and were throwing me and Nathan into the water. And we kept doing that because we thought it was funny.

"Hehe, That's so fun." I said. "Nathan's turn!"

"Yay!! I love this. Thanks Mikey for inviting me to this party. I've never been here before!" Nathan said.