The Isle's Greeting

Evie

I didn't know what to expect of the Isle's greeting. They sure weren't going to throw a celebration or not acknowledge our return. When I stepped out of the limo, all I saw was four figures towering over Mal, Jay, Carlos, and myself.

Jay

I got out of the limo after Evie with Carlos behind me and Mal behind him. I was met with all of our parents.

"Dad!" I exclaimed. All he did was look at me like I was some kind of rodent trying to take his food.

"M-mother!?!" I didn't have to turn around to that it was Carlos's reaction to seeing his mother.

"You must all report immediately to your homes!" Malificent's voice rang threw out the crowd gathered around the entrance.

The Evil Queen grabbed her daughters hand and dragged her off almost immediately. Next to leave was Carlos, who's mother grabbed his ear and pulled him following closely behind Evie. Then, dad guestered for me to follow him. I shot Mal a smirk before I willed myself to obey.

Mal

After everyone left, I turned leading the way home.

On our little journey I decided to make small talk with mother, trying to act calm.

"So, when did you back?" I asked.

"As soon as the fairies shot me with their magic." The words were shot out like venom.

"Oh." Was all that came out.

We arrived at the castle we live in.

"Go straight to your room and don't come out until tomorrow. NO DINNER!!!" Mother said.

That night I went to sleep hungry.