Update?

Guys I'm so sorry for just leaving this story! I had given it to someone but they ended up not being able to update it and I  never really communicated that to anyone.
Currently I am in my junior year of high school and am kinda always swamped with clubs, practices, and exams. I'm actually supposed to be doing SAT studying right now.
I won't lie and say I promise to update this book, because I'm not sure I can. I will tell you guys that I will TRY to work on more content, even if its not this specific story.
I still love Descendants and I'm actually listening to Descendants 2 soundtrack right now.
Since I started this story I've had more and more ideas for Descendants, but it can take time to get them down on paper in a way that other people can understand.
My writing has definitely improved since the last update and I take it much more seriously, so if I do start writing on Wattpad again updates may take longer because I don't want to mess it up.
Hopefully by the end of this week I will have an answer about this story and my other Descendants stories, but things happen and change so it's always going to be iffy for me.

Thank you to everyone who has taken their time to read this story and enjoy it enough to want more.
I wish I could give you guys everything and I promise to work harder.

~Odessa💜