What's Your Story?

Carlos

The silence only lasted for about five minutes. I could tell the only thing everyone had on their mind was getting away from the isles. I looked over at Anthony, who had a frown sketched onto his face. The thing is, I'm really good with mechanics, not people. The looked on his face told me how he feels, like a disappointment.  I knew how he felt, we all did. We were always told to be more evil, but we just couldn't.

I knew Mal's, Jay's, Evie's, and of course my own stories, but not this vk's. I could easily tell my friends wanted to know this story, too. That was easy. Though, I also know that it maybe to personal to tell. Mal was probably the only who could get him to talk. She has two advantages, one being Maleficent's daughter- evil credit- the other k owing that Anthony had a crush on her.

I was so deep in thought, it took a while to realize I had fallen behind. I sped up my pace, passing Anthony and Evie, finishing next to Mal. I dropped my voice to a whisper, so I could talk to her in private.

"Mal?" I whisper was quiet, allowing only Mal and I to her each other's words. "Can you do me a favor?"

"Matters what you need." Mal kept her gaze forward, focusing on the path Jay was providing.

"Can you ask Anthony what his story is?"

Mal suddenly stopped, causing Evie and Anthony to bump into us.

"Sorry," We both mumbled and continued our walk and our conversation.

"What!?! Why me!?!" Mal kept he voice low, now knowing what we were talking about.

"Please?" I was practically begging now. I knew Mal was our best bet to get Anthony to talk.

"Fine!" She whispered yelled, giving in.

"Good!" I pulled Mal back, stopping everyone's movement.

"What?" Evie asked, clearly annoyed, "I want to get out of here!"

"First," Mal said, turning to face Anthony, "Your story."

"My what?" Anthony asked, looking confused.

"Your story," Mal repeated, " What is it?"

"I don't get it. Do you want to know how I got here?"

Mal and I both nodded.

"Oh, well..." Anthony took a deep breath, getting ready to tell us about his reason for being here.

And we listened to every second of it. His story was almost as horrifying as our own. Almost.

Jay

Anthony's story was blood curling, but not as awful as ours. I could tell he was hurt by his grandmother's words, and I couldn't do anything. I felt pain for Anthony, but more for Mal, Evie, and Carlos. He's story made me realize that he was officially a tvk. Traitor villain kid, he was on of us.

A/n

Over 600 reads! In just wanted to give a shout out to malandbenforever123 for being my biggest supporter. This chapter is dedicated to them! Have a nice day/night!

Thanks!

Odessa💖