Worthless

Jay

Hundreds of thousands of mini bites pierced my skin, filling my blood with venom. My vision became blurry and the Coronation Hall started to spin. The screaming and shouting didn't help matters either.

I started to move my head back and forth, trying to get a good look at the room. My eyes traveled across the room, stopping dead at the steps. Withering in pain at the bottom of the steps were Mal, Carlos, Evie, and Anthony. All of them were wrapped up, with their parents hovering above them. They screamed for them to stop, and begged them to let them go. Maleficent cackled at Mal's pain, reminding me of my own father.

My father.

Where was he?

As if on cue, I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

I moved my head to my right, only to come face to face with the one, the only, Jafar. Father stood proud and tall with his infamous Golden Seperant in his hand and parrot on his shoulder.

"Father." My voice came out slurred, the venom making me sound like a drunk man.

Jafar wore a large grin on his face, happy that he done sometime amazing, show me just how useless and worthless I was. He was proud to see me down on my knees, possibly dying in a dream.

"This is the price you pay for turning on us! You could have ruled besides me, you could have had all the riches in the world, you could have been evil! But you chose good! And now, now you will perish already ng with the rest of them, because when I'm done with you, you're going to wish you never went to that prep school!"

The words cut into my chest like a knife. I choked on my heart and my eyes started to get darker. I turned away from my father and let my eyes wandering back to my friends.

Mal, Evie, and Carlos all let out a spine chilling scream. Then, one by one, they fell down and pasted out. The darkness was to much, I couldn't see anymore. The bites got deeper and overpowered my blood. I felt my body fall forward.

For a second, it was just me, the shouting resided, the bites stopped, and I was alone. Then, right before I was fully gone, I realized something.

My father was right.

I am useless.

I am worthless.

And I will regret going to Auradon. I will pay the price.

I already have.

I am right now.

This is the part were I wake up.

A/n

Updated! After two weeks...yeah. School is hard! I mean, who gives homework on the first day of school. I am about to start my third week, and I had to write an essay for homework this weekend. It sucked.

Anyways, what did you think? Sorry if this chapter SUCKED.

Also, I am about to post a School of Rock One Shots book, so go and read it!

Finally, OMG THIS BOOK HAS OVER 2.7K READS. I MEAN HOW DID IT HAPPEN!?!

So, I hope to get to 3k before the end of September, can we do it? I think we can!

Thanks

Odessa💖