Departure to The New Isle

Evie

Arggggg! Frustrated, I yanked open my top drawer. Who knew packing to go to Maleficent's island would be so hard.

"Evie!" My mom's course voice rang through our home. "Hurry up!"

"Yes, mother." I quickly threw a dark blue and black tank top into my forest pattern suitcase and zipped it up.

I grabbed my three cases, five purses, and four bags. I brought them to the knuckleheads standing outside my door, making sure I don't escape, and gave them my many bags. I walked outside to see Carlos walking with his mom carrying two trash bags, his backpack, and a pillowcase. I'm assuming he was keeping a pillow, his cat, and experiments in the black and white case. As we neared each other, we simply nodded, not daring to talk in the presence of our parents. We walked in silence for about 15 minutes before arriving at the marketplace. It seemed like the whole island was hereto see the departure of the villain kids. The large crowd of pit black moved aside at seeing the arrival of their traitors. As the crowd parted, I saw a mixture of green, pink, and purple next to yellow, red, and some brown, which I immediately recognized as Mal and Jay. Next to them stood Maleficent and Jafar.

Wow, this is it. Was all I could think about. Before I could identify anyone in the crowd, the Mistress of Darkness spoke, causing all whispering to seize.

"Villains!" The voice boomed across the whole isle. "We are gathered here today to see the amazing departure of Mal, Jay, Carlos, and Evie. They will be taken to their new home by boat. Now let's get this thing over with!"

I suddenly felt hands on my back, pushing me towards the Goblin Bay. I was pushed into a small boat with my bags thrown on my head. I looked up to the same happening to my friends. We all looked at each other with sad faces.

"This is it." Mal said.

"Yep, we're on our own now." Carlos nodded his head.

The boat started if and I heard cheering behind me. My eyes started to water at the celebration even Maleficent was attending. A minute later I completely broke down and felt an arm around me. I looked up to see Carlos give me a small smile I only half heartily returned. I cleaned myself up, and sat up straight-which was pretty hard due to the limited space available. I looked of into the distance, trying to identify the place I had my worse memories on.

What felt like hours later, the small boat bumped onto a piece of land. I turned, actually being able to see our escort for the first time. The face startled me. Instead of it being a goblin, I saw Anthony Tremaine with a scowl plastered on his face. He looked beaten down and mad. That's when I noticed two black bags at his feet. He slowly climb out of the faded green motor boat and lifted his bags out.

"Anthony?" Mal spoke up,"What are you doing here?"

"Apparently, I'm not evil enough, so grandma sent me here with you."

Wow, I guess we're not the only ones with unloving parents.

"Wow." Was all that came out.

"Yeah." Jay said, "Come on guys, lets go find a place to camp."

"Yeah, lets go. But we are not going to the castle." I could tell a shiver was being sent through Mal's spine at just the thought of what happened last time.

Anthony gave us all a confused look, but Carlos just shot him down with a simple 'tell you later'.

Ok. He mouthed.

With that we turned as Jay handed Mal and I daggers, Carlos bug spray and himself an axe, the same things we used during our first trip here. Anthony simply pulled out a dagger with a black handle and silver cut with a sly smile. We then walked towards our new lives, though this time we had a new team member.

A/n

Anthony's back! Yay! Okay so in my last chapter I said I will start contest, well here's the first mini contest.

Isle of the Lost
-Where was Mal's party held?
-Who asks Mal to dance at her party?
-What was Mal's reason for not dancing with her asker?

Extra, first person to answer right get a their own dedication! Btw, here you go travonhaslam!
-What are the only two T.V. channels shown on the Isle of the Lost?
Due by May 10, 10:30am.

Odessa💖