"We're Going Where?!?"

Carlos

"What!?!" Mal voice contained unmistakable fear.

"The Isle of the Doom." Maleficent smirk sent chills down my spine.

My legs threatened to give out from beneath me. I looked into my mom's eyes, hoping this was all just a giant prank. Jay's voice brought me from my frightening state, just far enough for me to bring me gaze from mom.

"Dad," Jay was now pleading, which is unusual. "Don't do this to us, to me."

"Jay," Jafar's voice was oddly calm, as if he had not a care in the world. "You deserve this. You failed me. You're nothing."

Empathy filled my heart as my friend hung his head in shame. To be honest, I had no idea of what to do.

"Please, mommy? Something else!?!" I turned 90 degrees to see Evie with hands clasped together and a puppy look on her face.

That's when it hit me, our parents wanted us to beg for freedom. I stood up straight and forcefully stopped my legs from shaking.

"Guys!" Whatever EQ was going to say, she bit it back after a look from Maleficent. "Lets just go pack, no winning this fight."

That was my big plan, surrender. Here's how I see it, if we give up right now, showing we will not fail again, maybe our punishment wouldn't be as bad.

I think Mal, Jay, and Evie realized that too, because all they did was nod their heads.

"Wonderful!" Maleficent exclaimed.

Walked as fast as my legs could take me to the door. All I wanted was to get out of here. I could her mother, Jay, Jafar's, Evie, and Evil Queen behind me, but not before I heard the Mistress of Darkness telling us a warning.

"You might want to pack carefully, because you're in for a fun ride." The statement was followed by a cackle, sending another set of chills, making me shiver into I was in the comfort of my tree house.

I had no idea of what to do. Really, I was afraid. I knew this experience was about to haunt me for the rest of my life.

A/n

Hey guys! Sorry that this chapter was really short. I promise everything will pick up as soon as they make it on the Isle of Doom. Speaking of the Doom, what do you guys think will happen next. Comment your thoughts and the closest one will receive a shout out and if they have books, a recommendation for reading it.

Tune in for next weeks chapter!

Odessa💖