The Warning

Mal

Mom! Stop it! Leave them alone!

I was standing in the coronation hall, witnessing my mother torture everyone I care about. Evie, Jay, Carlos, even Anthony.

They were screaming in agony, while all the Queens and Kings, Princes and Princesses yelled at me, saying it was all my fault. That it was my fault my friends were being tortured, and that it was my fault villain kids were evil. It was my fault I was unloved.

"Your evil!"

"No one will ever love you!"

"Why will you not take your punishment?"

That last one hit me like a rock to my face. Hard.

I tried to stand but I was bound by iron chains. My skin started to burn, leaving red marks all over. Breathing became hard.

I twisted and turned, trying to escape the bonds.

"Please," I croaked. "Someone help me!"

A small pink blob turned to me.

"Why should we?" Audrey started, "This is your fault! Villains never change! YOUR EVIL!!!"

I did something I hadn't done in years, I sobbed.

"Weak."

The statement was so simple, but also, so powerful. I raised my head to look at my mother, green flames blazing in her eyes.

"Why won't you just get this over with and finish my punishment?" I asked, my tears thinning.

"Oh, Mal. I haven't even begun your punishment yet. If I were you, I'd watch out because if I can haunt your dreams this easily, you life will be torture."

With a flick of my mother's hand, pain erupted in my body, and I woke up.

A/n

Hey guys, I'm finally back!

So I was wondering if anyone wanted a Ben point if view?

Let me know in the comments below. Follow, vote, and comment!

Thanks

Odessa💖