Our New Home (Part Two)

An hour or so later

Anthony

"Are we there yet?" Evie complained. "My feet hurt."

"Don't worry, we're close. I can feel it." Mal replied, not looking back.

I'm glad she didn't look back, because she would see me staring at her hair. My crush on Mal has only grown.

"Here we are." Mal finally said.

I started to look around, taking in my surroundings. We were now on a large room. In the back center, was two thrones, both pit black but one smaller than the other.

"Mal," I started, "Do you think those thrones could represent you and your mother?"

"Maybe." End if discussion.

"They weren't here before." Well Evie, I guess not.

"It was magic." Carlos stated.

"Wha?" Jay asked.

"Magic." Carlos repeated.

"How could magic do this?" I asked, curious for the answer.

"Who knows? The point is that this fortress I capable of anything, just like my mother." Mal answered.

A long, awkward silence followed, were everyone just stared at the ground. Well, almost everyone. While Jay, Evie, Carlos, and Mal looked at their feet, I peered at a beautiful, purple-haired girl.

Mal must have sensed me staring at her because she slowly started to lift her head. I quickly looked at my feet and was, thankfully, not caught. Mal let out a small sigh, and I took this as a que to lift my head. The others did the same.

"Let's set up camp in here." Evie said, out of nowhere.

"Huh?" Jay asked before I could.

"Well, it is a large room with plenty of space." Carlos agreed.

I turned in a 360° angle, realizing Evie and Carlos were right.

"Okay," Mal said, "I'll poof us up something comfortable.

With a wave of her hands, Mal poofed us up five beds, dressers, and nightstands, a large table, chairs, and two couches. One bed was blue-Evie, then purple/green-Mal, yellow/red-Jay, black/white/red-Carlos, and black-me. The dressers and nightstands match the beds, though the table, chairs, and d are all a lovely shade of puke green.

"Nice." Jay commented.

"Can you make food?" Carlos asked.

"Sure."

With another wave, stale muffins and expired milk appeared. I could easily tell from years of stealing and eating that stuff. Im pretty sure Mal had as good intention, though. We need to keep up our evilness so that we can get out if here quicker. Thinking about food made me hungry, I was ready to eat.

"Let's eat!" I said before walking to the table with the other vks.

We all sat around the table, eating in silence. As I took a bite out of my cinnamon muffin, I started looking around again. I finished by the time I got to my milk. Then, downing the chunky dairy, a realization hit me. This is our new home.

A/n

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update sooner, I was just dealing with some boy drama. Life is sooo confusing sometimes!

Anyways, what do you think? Will Anthony and Mal every become something, or is there still hope for Bal? Let me know in the comments below! I don't know when I will update next, but it'll probably be sometime this week.

Thanks

Odessa💖