Anthony Tremaine

Anthony

~Flashback~

"Anthony!" Grandma Tremaine shouted, clearly mad.

"Yes?" I asked walking into our drab kitchen. It was really a duplicate of grandma's old one, in fact, the whole house looked the same.

"Who's lunch did you take today?"

"No one's." I whispered, tugging on my leather jacket.

"What?" Grandma was slowly getting annoyed, which is not good.

"I said no one's!"

Grandma was taken aback by my statement.

"So, your turning soft." The statement scared my, to be honest.

"What! No!" I tried to reassure her, "I'm rotten to the core!"

"No, you are not." Grandma's calmness flustered me. "I guess the only thing to do now is, send you off like the others."

I knew right away who they were talking about. Mal, Jay, Evie, and Carlos. Everyone thinks they are traitors, but to be honest, I didn't think of them that way. It's probably just because of my crush on Mal. I just don't know.

I hung my head on shame and obeyed my grandma's directions.

"Yes ma'am." I whispered turning to pack my bags.

Before I left though, grandma gave me a present. She sent he 'minions' after me, making sure to leave her mark.

Three hours later, l was in the small boat, thankful for the fog hiding me, my bruises, and my shame.

~End of Flashback~

That's how I ended up here. By not being evil enough. The only good thing about this, I thought, is I might just be making some new friends.

A/n

So anyone remember Anthony?

Do you think Mal and Anthony are meant to be, or will Ben keep Mal's heart? Comment on your thoughts! And now, for the questions!

Isle of the Lost
-How many days did Jay say he went to school?
-What is Carlos's favorite class?
-Who offers Evie their lunch after she forgets her own?

All answers do by May 10, 10:30am.

Thanks!

Odessa💖