Alone

Anthony

I couldn't sleep. All I did was toss and turn, never being able to get comfortable. I felt way to vulnerable to the four vks. They were a tight group, and I felt as if they didn't want me here, or at least, that they're pretty wary of me.

But who wouldn't be. I'm a trouble kid, a little bad boy, and also the grandson of Tremaine. My title wasn't good with both groups, good or evil, blessed or cursed. I was hated by all and I embraced it.

I except the fact that I will never fit in, I don't like it, I despise it, but I still except it.

I know no matter how hard I try that Mal, Jay, Evie, and Carlos would never, ever let me in. I would never be apart of the group. But, no surprise. I mean, seriously, who would trust me. They probably think I'm on some kind of mission for the villains.

I kind of wish I were, then it wouldn't matter who I am.

But it does.

I am an outcast.

And I am alone.

A/n

Yeahhhhhh.....

I feel pretty disappointed in myself with this whole book.

So here it is:
This book is now up for grabs. First one to dm me for it gets it. If, no one wants it in 24 hours, I will simply, just unpublish it and keep it that way until I'm ready to pick it up again.

I'm honestly so sorry for this. I really, don't want to do this because The Descendants Punishment isn't just the book I have the most reads on, but its also the first Wattpad book I've ever published.

I'm doing this because its not fair to you guys to say one thing and never deliver on it.

Again, I'm really sorry.

The next part will just say who got the book or if I'm keeping it.

So, until next time:
Rotten to the Core💜