Our New Home (Part One

Jay

I took my first step and darkness immediately consumed me.

"Mal, Evie, Carlos, Anthony? Why is it so dark?" I asked, looking around for my friends, only finding darkness.

"Let me try to light this place up." Mal's voice was full of confidence.

We all waited about ten seconds before a green light hit our eyes. I closed mine and opened them slowly to let them adjust.

When they finally did, I saw I was in a hallway to my right, with Carlos to my right and the girls, plus Anthony, to my left.

"Where to now?" Carlos asked, hugging his machine.

"The throne room, we can camp there." Mal started walking forward.

"M!" Evie started, jogging to our friend, "What about the goblins?!?"

"Oh, the goblins are gone, I overheard my grandma saying Maleficent brought them to the Leftover to rule under her." Anthony explained.

"Good." I could hear the fear in Carlos's voice.

"Come on, let's go!"

With that, we followed Mal to our new home.

A/n

This was originally going to be longer, but I decided to only do half. Part two will be out tomorrow. What will happen next, and how is Mal's magic a good advantage? Let me know in the comments below, and don't forget to vote.

Thanks

Odessa💖