Unwanted

Evie

I turned this way and that, struggling against my bonds made out of countless gold belts. Everytime I moved, the belts grew tighter. I could hardly breath.

"Stop it!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "Quit hurting them!"

By the steps of the Coronation Hall were Mal, Jay, Carlos, and even Anthony.

Mal was wrapped around in metal chains, making her cry out. Maleficent stood over her, shouting words that were drowned out by screams.

Carlos was next to her, wrapped in black ropes as he tried to convince Jane to help. She scowled and Dude growled at him from her arms. Dude let out a spine chilling growl and the dogs came.

I started to tug harder at the belts, trying to get to Carlos.

"It's no use." I stopped and turned to see my mother.

"Why?" Was all that came out.

"Because we're evil, and I thought you we're too. I guess I was wrong."

Mother let out a cackle and walked over to Maleficent. My eyes followed her, but stopped after they fell on Carlos. My heart fell ad I took in the scene. He was fallen, his head on the third step. I couldn't tell if he was breathing from where I was.

Quickly, I scanned the crowd for any sign of help. I stopped when I saw two boys talking.

"Chad! Doug!" I shouted.

They immediately looked at me.

"What do you want!" Doug yelled.

I hesitated before saying anything.

"What is it!" Chad yelled.

"Help," I said with pleading eyes, "I want-need help."

"And why would we help you?" Doug said with a scowl.

"Doug, I thought you loved me."

He then started to laugh. Not hid happy one, though an evil one, just like Queen's.

"Love! No one could love a villain! Ever!"

My heart broke into a million pieces.

Then the realization was clear, I wasn't wanted.

They wanted me to disappear.

They wanted me to leave.

They wanted me dead.

I was unwanted.

And nothing could change that.

After I came to my realization, I woke up to a scared Carlos and Mal looking at me.

A/n

Yay, update!

So today was my birthday, though it was actually pretty boring, though I'm glad I got to update today. Updates may not be so constant because my wifi sucks, so sorry if I'm not able to update for awhile.

So, does anybody see a pattern here? How come Mal and Carlos were the only ones up? And why were they scared!

Okay, so in one of my other chapters, The Warning, I wrote that Mal woke up to the other four vks,but I now changed it so it just says she woke up. I just wanted to make that clear.

Anyways, did anyone watch Girl Meets Ski Lodge Pt.2, because I did and I really enjoyed it! Did you guys? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks

Odessa💖