How it all started

Disclaimer all characters belong to J.J. Rowling

Btw this story is from Ginny's POV

During the Triwizard tournament Voldemort had taken over. No one knows how, but half of the students and professors died. Everyone else was taken to dungeons.Harry, Ron, Hermione, Luna, Neville,Fred, George, and myself were taken to the Malfoy Manor.
Since then every year Voldemort would hold something he called "the Hungergames ". 8 Gryffindors 8 Hufflepuffs and 8 Ravenclaws. Only one boy and one girl from each house could survive.
Now it's five years later, and Hermione and I have been in the games one time, Luna has gone once, and the boys have gone twice. Neville got lucky. He hasn't gone once. But, that doesn't mean, that he hasn't been suffering. One week Voldemort played the video of his parent death 24/7. The same happened for Harry. When they finally were aloud to talk to us their eyes were red and both of them could barely take a step without bursting into tears.
Everyone of us made it out alive, and we were aloud to go home. All of us went to the borrow and we built small cabin like houses outside. I shared with Harry, Luna shared with Ron,and Neville shared with Hermione.We were all happy couples before we started the games. We would hang out together and have long conversations. Now all we did was sit by the fireplace and think.
Sorry that this ones short it's just an introduction