Chapter 13

Ginny's POV

I wake up to the sound of the lady with the blinding dress knocking on my door lightly. I shook Harry awake and cautiously opened the door. I saw her with Hermione and Luna. Luna had on her usual optimistic smile, but 'Mione on the other hand, looked as if she had just lost a family member. Oh no! What if she did? Well, the only family she has that has magical blood, is mine. Ron! I looked desperately at Hermione, but she saw me and her face lit up. Maybe she's just not a morning person.

We walked down a hallway and knocked on other doors, to tell Katie, Cho , and Lavender to follow us. We walked down a long deserted corridor, and walked into the Hufflepuff common room. It was amazingly comforting even though I knew I was about to loose more than half of my family.  Old, rustic lanterns hung from the walls, and pictures of their old quidditch( is that how you spell it?) players plastered on the walls. Cobwebs glistened in the light of the fire place as we all sat down in the couch. 

"What's wrong with Ron?" I asked Hermione. She shook her head gesturing that nothing was wrong. I sighed in relieve and turned my attention to the lady. She had come out of the dormitories holding black jumpsuit with a gold sparkling belt. We all put them on and walked over a stylist to do our hair. My hair was done in two pigtail braids, with a gold ribbon on the end. When I was done, I looked over to Hermione and Luna. Luna's hair was done in a tight bun on the back of her head, and Hermione had a large braid topped of with a golden hair band.

When we were done, we walked out to the great hall, on the way, we passed the Griffindor common room. I looked towards it, and it was covered in marks indicating that it had been burned, and probably destroyed. The momentary happiness left my face, when I saw my old home in ruins. We walked slowly into the common room, and we were immediately greeted by the boys. They had in black pants and black shirt tucked into them. All of them had their hair perfectly combed. I wonder why we need to look good to kill each other. Anyway, I walk up to Harry ready to tell him about the Griffindor common room. The second I look into his eyes, I realize this is the last time I'll see him. My knees buckled, but on my way to the ground Harry caught me, and looked into my eyes.

"I'm betting on you," he whispers, causing a smile to spread across my face.