Chapter 14

Harry's POV

"I'm betting on you," I whispered to Ginny. She gave me one of her mom's bone-crushing hugs, that was automatically interrupted by a pair of hands grabbing my shoulder forcefully, and marching me towards a door. I twist my head backwards, and see a pair of silver eyes glaring at me.

"Malfoy," I growl.

"Potter," he mimics.

I hear Ginny's sobs behind me, and Luna's soft reassuring voice comforting her.  Hermione's shrieks fill the room, as she too is taken towards the door. Ron's deep voice echoes off the walls. "Get your hands off my fiancée!" Ron bellowed. All heads turn towards them and Ron bites his lip. His face fills with worry, as Hermione is carried towards me.

Once we are all at the door, they shove us towards it, we open it to reveal a few dozen mountains, covered in snow, and trees. We were each placed on a platform, in front of a large cone full of weapons, and other safety equipment. A large countdown was projected on the ceiling.

5
4
3
2
1

We sprinted towards the tallest mountain, Hermione muttering a heating charm as we went. When we finally reached the top, we built a dome out of large rocks and boulders. Hermione Ginny and Neville walked around it muttering words under their breath, to make it so no one would be able to see us. Meanwhile, I built a fire while Luna and Neville made make shift beds out of woven grass and pine needles.

That night, we decide to stay inside, and think of some ideas to help us survive. Everyone was too stressed to eat, so we decided to just talk casually.

"So you guys are getting married?" Ginny asked.

"Probably not," Hermione answered solemnly.Neville looked confused, so 'Mione answered. "Well the chances of us both getting out alive, are next to nothing." Luna nodded understandingly, and rested her head on Neville's chest.

"Night" I mumbled. Turning over, Ginny wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and brought her face an inch from mine. We both smiled, and I closed the gap. Our lips pressed together, my fingers in Ginny's hair, for possibly the last time.

Luna and Neville giggled, but Hermione groaned. "Get a room," Ron barked.

"Grow up," Ginny teased.

I drifted off into a deep sleep, my arms wrapped around Ginny.

Sorry for not updating. I know who is going to survive, but I don't know how everyone else is going to die. Please let me know if you have any ideas.