Chapter 9

Beads of sweat slowly dropped down my face, and the blood from last nights injuries tickled my arm as it continued to bleed. When the death-eaters had found me last night, I was tortured by Bellatrix. She had used the Crucio curse on me. When she had finally stopped, I looked at Harry his eyes full of worry and boiling anger. I slightly shook my head, but he had disobeyed. He lunged at Bellatrix, and he was taken away.

When this had happened, all hope had drained out of me. I could barely accept the fact that I was going to lose my family, but without Harry I don't know if I could handle it at all.

I have been waiting for Harry all morning, but he hasn't come. Now, I am sitting here, with Ron and Hermione on either side of me trying to calm me down. Luna and Neville both calmly wiped the blood off of my arms with a damp cloth.

I grimaced."Sorry" Luna said quietly.

"It's fine, thanks for your help." She smiled and my attention was again drawn to the ring on Hermione's finger."Umm Hermione" I asked. "That's a really pretty ring where'd you get it?"

"It's my moms" she said sadly. I nodded understandingly. She hadn't seen her parents in four years, and we didn't talk about them much.

"Oh!" I said slightly startled." I just figured it was.." I said looking from her to Neville, who was turning red. Hermione giggled nervously and shook her head quickly.

"No!" She said a little too loudly. "Actually Luna and I were thinking of switching cabins."

I suddenly began to cry on Ron's shoulder. Everyone else was taken aback by this. I sobbed for almost an hour and Ron sat with me patiently, rubbing my back the whole time.

I went to the other side of the room, and sat by myself for a while. I thought about myself in the future. This is when I completely lost it. Thoughts flooded my brain, when I realized for the second time that if I left that arena alive, I would lose my best friends, and either my brother or boyfriend. I started getting sick into a bucket, then barrier my face in my hands. Suddenly, I feel a pair of hands on my shoulder. I look up and see Luna's dreamy eyes looking down at me apologetically.

"What's wrong?" She asked curiously.

"Well, I-I already lost Fred and George, and possibly Harry, but now I'm gonna either not make it out alive or lose my best friends," I mumble sadly, looking down at my feet .

" Ginny. Fred and George wouldn't want you to be this upset. And, I'm not going to tell you to forget about it, because you shouldn't. You need to remember and move on." She smiled down at me, and for the first time today I smiled back.

"Thanks!" I whisper shouted.

"Any time," she said happily.