Chapter 11

Harry POV

I opened my eyes slightly and let my eyes adjust to the light. I turned around, and saw Ginny, her eyes red and puffy and dark circles under her eyes. When she notices that I'm awake, her eyes widen, and tears fill her eyes.

"What's wrong Gin?" I ask quietly. I wipe the hair that's stuck on my forehead, and look back at Ginny. She's looking nervously at my hand, so I look down at it. I see that it is now covered in blood, and my arm has bruises all the way from my shoulder to my wrist. I close my eyes tight to try to remember what had happened the night before. Nothing comes to mind, so I look back to the still nervous Ginny. She hands me a wet towel, I gently wipe off the blood to reveal deep cuts .

I saw Luna walking over, a worried look on her face. With Ginny's eyes flooding with tears, and Luna's wand hovering over my chest I braced myself for pain. To my surprise, I felt nothing, and when I opened my eyes all of the blood had disappeared. What it revealed was worse. Pain shot through me, and my fingers stung as if they had been on fire. Ginny's grip on my hand tightened as I continued to wince. The pain was still getting worse, so I decided that talking to Ginny might help take my mind off of it. "Why didn't I feel any of this before?" I wheezed.

" Well," Ginny began. " You were worse before. Luna and I did our best to heal what we could, but you were unconscious, so we couldn't give you any potions to stop the bleeding and things like that. We decided to put a spell on you so you wouldn't feel the pain if you woke up. But now, you're bleeding too much, and we need to heal you now. And this may hurt a little." I wiped Ginny's tears off of her cheeks as she helped me sit up and lean against the wall. " Ready?" She asked as Luna walked up with a small vial of potion. I nodded and quickly poured the potion down my throat.

Ginny saying that it " may hurt a little" was an understatement. It felt as if someone had dropped a weight on my chest, preventing me from being able to breath. I couldn't move at all. My eyes were dry and were starting to burn. The room spun around me, until a hand came to rest on my shoulder, and I was able to breathe again. I took a deep breath, and gulped down the cup of water Luna had handed to me.

I was about to talk to Gin, when an old looking lady in a neon yellow dress walked in the door and said that the reaping was about to start. Whatever that is.

Sorry about the short chapters I'll try to make them longer. Does any one have any ideas? I'm open to suggestions! Also ,any recommendations? I've read a lot of fanfics and I can't find any more that I like. Thanks and please vote comment and follow!