Chapter 18

Draco's POV

"Draco!" I hear two voices screech. They kneel in front of me, looking at my "injuries". The two boys eyeing me wearily. They levitate me behind them, and wall quickly toward their temporary home. They step inside, and I fall to the floor. Hard. I scramble to my feet, and smell blood. An evil smirk tugs on my lips, and I peek my head outside. I see a girl running as fast as she can away from us. I smile, and run up by her side.

"That was fast," she says, pulling her hood over her face.

"What can I say," I tease. We run farther away, until we can risk walking.
"You broke her heart," I said quietly.

"Ya! It was awesome!" My eyes narrow.

"Hey!" I say getting angry. " I love you! But that doesn't mean, that I don't care about Hermi -" She cut me off by pressing her lips to mine. After a few seconds, she pulls away.

"I know. I'm sorry. But, Ron was the only one there." She said, sincerely sorry.

"It's alright love." I say wrapping my arms around her. She throws her arm towards my shoulder, but I dodge her. "Hey!" I say taken aback.

"No time to be sentimental!" She said sternly. " We have to go," she said scanning a nearby bush. We run off, but it starts to get dark. We find a small clearing, and she pulls a backpack off of her shoulder. A large tent pops out of the bag, and automatically sets itself up. We walk inside, and I am happy to see that it is a magical tent. A large bed sits in the corner, and a kitchen on the side. I trudge over to the bed, and sit down. I wave my wand over my face, and arms, causing the fake blood to disappear.

I lay down, and pull the cover over my shoulders. Her arms wrap around my shoulders, and I clap, causing the lights to turn off. "I love you," she whispers.

"No time to be sentimental," I mock. She scowls so I add," but I love you, too." We fall asleep, preparing for the long hike ahead of us.

Guess who the mystery girl is!
Vote, comment, follow, and enter my cover contests.I'd really appreciate it