Chapter 7

After I'm done talking to Hermione, I go to answer Harry. I walk beach to the pond, and see him sitting on the dock. I walk over, and quickly push him in. I wait, but he doesn't surface. I stick my head under water to see if he's okay, but he's quicker then me and he pulls me in with him. I laugh and splash him. "Yes" I say. Harry looks confused so I hold my hand out. He understands, and slips the ring onto my finger.
     We swim to a nearby waterfall, and go into the cave behind it."So Ron did that to your face?" I questioned.
     "He had every right to"
     " No he didn't! You and I are capable of making our own decisions."I say getting angry.I would have gone on, but he stopped me with a kiss."I love you" I say, and I apparate us back to our cabin.

That night, I fall asleep by Harry's side. I felt safe, and happy in his arms.It was the best sleep I had had in months, well at least it was until I woke up. Harry was shifting and sadly moaning "no". I shake Harry's shoulders until he wakes up, and immediately his hand reached up and put his hand on his obviously aching scar.
"Tomorrow" he moaned. "They start tomorrow" Before flashbacks from previous games can run through my mind, I run out the door and wake up everyone.
Everyone met in the kitchen, and looked at Harry and Ginny in a "why did you wake me up at 2 in the morning" sort of way. While waiting for Harry, Ginny started to sob uncontrollably into Fred's chest, whom she may never see again. When I lifted my head, I noticed that Harry has obviously told everyone else.I was still sitting, leaning against Fred, but when I noticed that everyone was asleep, except for Harry. I slowly walk over and see what he's looking at. He has a photo album, and tears are streaming down his face.I look and see pictures of him and his parents, him and Hermione, him and Ron, I look at the photos with him,until tears began to fall down my face too.
"No! This isn't helping."I slam the book shut.He hugs me and and we fall asleep.

This wasn't very good. I'm sort of scared, because I will be dealing with some angry fangirls when only two of them survive. Also I am Willow Everdeen will be out soon.Its my new book about prim and Katniss's back story.