Chapter 3

I wake up in a makeshift tent made of woven grasses. My head's on Harry's chest and Luna and Hermione are laying alone, both of them have tears streaming down their cheeks.I am slightly confused, but Harry cups his hand over my mouth, and slowly pulls me towards him.I turn around, and see him with a finger on his lips, shaking his head.After, about 10 minutes Luna tiptoes to the opening of the tent, and slowly and cautiously peered outside of the tent.She is blasted backwards, and doesn't seem to be breathing.Hermione gets up to help her, but Luna disappears. Hermione gasps, but Harry covers her mouth and pulls her back.I now realize that I must be in Voldemort's games, and Luna must have died.I hold back my sobs when I notice that Ron and Neville aren't here either. I begin to sob as quietly as possible into Harry's shoulder.
     I transport into a building with a window that over looks the tent that I was just in. I am tied to a chair and Ron, Luna, and Neville are near me. Two other chairs are also immediately filled by Hermione and Harry. All of the girls except for me vanish and Draco Malfoy has a wand pushed against my throat.
     "Pick one of them now!" Malfoy screamed, pushing the wand harder against my throat."The Other two will die!"
     "I can't !"I say looking at my brother, my boyfriend, and one of my best friends.
     "They will all die then!" Malfoy announced. He waved his wand and their heads fall and their chests stop rising and falling. They are almost instantly replaced with Hermione and Luna."No"I exclaim"I won't choose!"

     "Gin! Wake up! Ginny please wake up!" I heard Harry plead desperately.
     I open my eyes and see Harry sitting next to me his eyes desperate and scared. As my eyes adjust to the light, I see Neville trying to comfort Ron and Harry, and Luna and Hermione wiping the sweat off of my forehead.I then realize that I will have to say goodbye to one of my best friends, and either my brother, my boyfriend, or both.
     As I process this information,I start to feel sick, Ron must have noticed , because he grabs the trash can next to my bed and holds it on my lap.
     "I love you" I say to everyone in the room, before I am swept into the darkness.

Hahaha cliffhanger.... Well, sort of.
Anyway this chapter wasn't that good.Any predictions.Any Ideas? I will use the first 3 ideas I get if I like them. I have lots of ideas for during the games but not very many for before.