Chapter 1

Please read introduction before continuing.
This week I had a feeling something was changing. I had no idea what it was I just new it was big. I think Harry felt it too, because he was pacing around constantly.Luna and I had been spending lots of time together. We were the only two who could go a day without having a meltdown. Hermione normally hangs out with us too, but her and George just got out of  the games and she is still getting over it.
     Today me and Harry decided to eat with my mom and dad. We put on the television and saw that every channel had been stopped to display breaking news.I saw a picture of the arena and Harry falling to the ground. I felt like I was going to be sick so I ran as fast as I could back to our house. I expected Harry to jog up beside me but he didn't. He came up to me 5 minutes later, crying tears of joy.
"The games have been canceled!"
Tears streamed down my face as Harry kissed me for the first time in months. I went to tell Luna and Ron and Harry told Hermione and Neville.
"The games have been canceled!"They hug and both of them are speechless. That night everyone decides to eat In the burrow, for a celebratory dinner. We eat on the floor because there is not enough room on the table. After a few hours a few of us had drifted off to sleep, but suddenly the house started shaking and everyone woke up.
     We turned around and saw what had been in most of our nightmares for the last 5 years. Voldemort and Bellatrix were standing there, both of them had an evil grin on their face.
     "Sorry to crash your party" Voldemort hissed."but I have some information all of you would want to hear"
     I knew I was about to have a break down, but I couldn't move, If I did there is no doubt they would kill me. We stood waiting, all of us sick to our stomachs.
     "The news cast was correct" Bellatrix said"the original games have been canceled. The rules changed and each of you will be participating. And only one boy and one girl will leave the arena alive." Bellatrix finished and they vanished in a puff of smoke.
     I had been standing, but everyone else was sitting. Then I understood their words I got dizzy and was instantly nauseous . Harry and George noticed, but Harry couldn't stand because him and Ron were vomiting. I saw Luna and Hermione run to there rooms and Neville stare at spot where Voldemort had been standing. Then everything went black.