Chapter 8

I woke up with a hand over my mouth. I started to panic, but quickly realized it was Harry. My eyes widen, I looked past Harry's shoulder, and saw dozens of death eaters.I looks towards Hermione, and gesture towards my wand. She shakes her head. We're out numbered, we can't fight. Harry pulls his invisibility cloak out of his pocket, and hands it to me. I quietly put it over myself, and stand up. I look nervously over at My parents , who are sobbing uncontrollably. I sit next to them, and grab my moms hand. She flinches, but immediately notices that it's me. She smiles, but shoos me away so the death eaters don't notice it's me.

"Stand up!" A death eater barks. I look around and see that the strongest people I know, can barely stand up. I see Fred and George leaning on each other, Harry bracing himself against a wall, and something else unexpected.I saw Luna shoot a glance at Neville. Neville smiled back. And the weirdest part was it was more of a " I love you" smile then a " good luck "smile.

But Neville and Hermione are married right? I mean they never told us, but I assumed , since Hermione had a Ring.  I looked over at Hermione ,and saw the ring wasn't on her ring finger. I frowned. I walked over to Harry and kissed him on the cheek, before standing in corner, so the death eaters wouldn't see me. A different death eater walked over to each of my friends, and grabbed their wrist, as if they were going to put handcuffs on them. They stood in a line and faced Bellatrix.

"1-2-3-4-5-6-7"Bellatrix growled. "Where's the other"My parents, and Harry shot worried glances at me. They would kill me if they found out I was hiding. " Where's your girlfriend Potter? Now!" She shouted to the death eaters, and at the same time everyone of them pointed a wand at my friends throats."Now, let's try this again Potter! Where's your girlfriend?"

"I.Won't. Tell.You!" Harry growled back.

"Oh alrighty then! Parker!" She called and nodded towards the death eater holding George. He flicked his wand, and George fell to the ground.Fred gasped,and  anger twinkled in his eyes . He clenched his fists, and growled at the death eater. He lunged at him and immediatly fell to the ground next to George.

"I'm right here!" I said pulling the cloak off of me.

What do you thinks going on with Neville and Luna?

Oh and WHY FRED!!! I ONLY MADE THE STORY TAKE PLACE BEFORE THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS TO SAVE YOU!!!