Chapter 5

Back to Ginny's POV

I wake up to the sound of Harry humming my favorite song.I turn around and he kisses my forehead.I look up at him and see that he has a bloody nose and a bruised up cheek.
"Merlins beard, Harry! Who did this to you?!"
      "No one"He grabbed my hands and yanked me toward the door.He climbs to the top of a large tree in our yard, so I follow him.Once we get to the top, I see two plates of muffins and hot chocolates hovering above a branch.
     "What's the occasion?" I ask sipping the hot chocolate.
     " you'll see." He says happily.
     I glare at him teasingly, and finish my breakfast. Harry asks me to go get dressed and meet him back outside.I climb down the tree with Harry right behind me.As I step onto the ground, Harry grabs my shoulder, spins me around, and pulls me towards him. Our lips touch, and after a few seconds, Harry whispers.
     "I love you"
     "Love you too"I say and I skip away.

Rons POV
I'm going to do the pov's of other characters because some of the important parts don't involve Ginny, but if I don't say anything it's Ginny's POV.

     I watch Ginny walk into her cabin, and wait until she shuts the door behind her.I jump out from behind the tree and tackle Harry.
     "Stay. away. from. my. SISTER!"I growled.
      "Umm Ron in case you haven't noticed me and Ginny have kissed multiple times!"
     I kick Harry as hard as I can and use "Obliviate" to erase his memory of this ever happening.

Ginny's POV

     "Obliviate"
      When I hear this I slip on my shoes and Run as fast as I can outside. I see Ron pointing his wand at Harry and Harry's face is covered in blood.I rush up to Ron and push my wand against his chest.
"Stay away from HARRY!"I screamed."Fred!George!"I called them and tell them to hold Ron so he is looking at Harry and myself.I help Harry to his feet, and kiss him. We continue to kiss until Harry pulls away for a breath. I skip way and turn around to smirk at Ron.
"Where are we going to next?" I ask Harry.Harry makes muffled sounds, so I realize that his jaw is broken. I wave my wand, and wipe the blood off his face.
"Just follow me" he says.
We arrive at my favorite spot, the pond went to a few days ago.We sit down on the bench, and hold hands.
"Please tell me why you were bleeding this morning?"
"I'll tell you later"Harry whispers.When I look up I see Harry on one knee with a ring in his hand."Ginevra Molly Weasley."He started."You are the most amazing person I have ever met.You are brave and caring at the same time which is something only you can do. Will you marry me?"Tears begin to stream down my face.

What do you think Ginny is going to say? Hint-it's not what your expecting

Do you have any ideas or predictions? Please let me know!
Ahh I am suffers from severe writers block I have so many Ideas but I don't know how to put them into writing! Any ideas?