Chapter 12

Ron's POV

"Oliver Wood!" The peppy lady in the strange makeup and blinding dress shouted. Harry's eyes darted over to his role model and sorrow filled his eyes. I looked back at the line of people standing on the stage behind us. Cho Chang , Colin Creevey , Katie Bell, Seamus Finnigan. Two more to go. Hermione's hand was squeezing mine as the lady pulled a piece of paper out of a large glass bowl. Time slowed down, the lady's hand lowered into the bowl slowly, and she wrapped her fingers around the slip of paper. " Lavender Brown," I gasped and smiled at her reassuringly. Sure, she was annoying, but that doesn't mean I'm glad she's going to have to fight to her death. "Dean Thomas!" Everyone that hadn't been called to the stage filed out of the doors, and hopefully back to their family's.

"Hello Tributes," I frowned at this. She made it sound as if we were fighting for something that might help someone. " Tonight there will be a ball," A few of us started to cheer sarcastically, but everyone else was either too upset or too shocked. "We will be providing clothes, makeup and food. Please enjoy your last night before the hunger games. "

"Umm Hermione...?" I stuttered. She looked at me like I said something funny, and nodded her head. She walked over to " too much makeup lady", her curly hair bouncing behind her. She skips back and whispers something in Luna and Ginny's ear. They both smile at her, and walk over to a nearby closet. "So.. Where can we get new clothes?" We walked over to the Lady and she directed us to a different closet that was full of different colored suits and tuxedo's.

+++++++++++++

Luna's POV

"Hmm," Ginny hummed as she held up a variety of dresses to choose from.

"The blue one!" Hermione screamed.

Ginny held a knee length dress with flowers outlining the bottom. It was silvery blue, matching my eyes perfectly, with a collar lined with diamonds. Honestly this is the first dress I have ever been excited to wear. My dirty blonde hair fell in spiral curls down my shoulder. My eyelids tinted with a light silvery color, and a small layer of pale pink lip gloss coated my lips.

"Wow Luna... You look.." Neville's shy voice whispered.

"Beautiful?" Ginny offered.

"Stunning?" 'Mione offered.

" I was going to say amazing, but yes those work too." Neville's arm wrapped around my shoulder as he guided out into the great hall.

Harry's POV

A pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders.  Sparkling green eyes appeared in front of me. Her arms wrapped loosely around my neck, and she stepped rhythmically toward Ron and 'Mione.  Her head rested on my shoulder.

"What's wrong Gin?" I questioned.

"Everything," She whispered. I felt her tears seeping into my shirt as she hugged me tighter.

"Hey" I said reassuringly. "Let's have some fun! We can talk later okay?" She nodded, and slowly lifted her head off my shoulder. " Let's go talk to the others." We shifted, so I was with 'Mione and Ginny was with Ron.

"How is she?" She asked. I frowned and looked at my shoes, avoided the question. " You didn't tell her?" Hermione said loud enough that Ginny could hear.

"You didn't tell me what?" Ginny asked in a sing-sing voice as she trotted over. I kicked Hermione's foot, and she shoved Ginny and I towards our room. "You didn't tell me what?" Ginny said getting worried.

"I'm not..umm," I couldn't tell her. She was already too upset.

"Your not going to try are you?"

"What!" I exclaimed.

"You're not going to try to survive." She said as if she were positive that it was true.

"Well, I'm going to stay alive" a smile spread across her face "until your the last girl left. I'll stay until I I'm sure your safe." Tears streamed down her face, she continued to sob harder, and harder. "Gin? Why don't you change." I said looking into her obviously tired eyes. She walked out of our room and into a bathroom to take a shower.

"I love you" I whispered not expecting her to hear.

" Love you too" she whispered back.

How I survivedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें