Chapter 10

That morning I woke up to Bellatrix pounding on the door. I shook uncontrollably, and gripped the door handle with my sweating hands.

" Follow me!" She growled.

We all obeyed, and trudged through the door, shooting each other worried looks. We walked into the great hall, and sat down at the Gryffindor table. All around us were hundred of crying kids, scared that there name may be drawn from the goblet.

" Welcome! You have been chosen to participate in the games, because you are the closest people to Harry Potter and his Friends." My heart sank at this thought. It would be all our fault if anyone of these kids died. "Now, if you already know you'll be participating, please join us on the stage." Ron grabbed my shoulder, and we walked onto the stage. My heart sank when I saw the splatters of blood on Bellatrix's Robe. My eyes darted back and forth, surveying the room to see if Harry was still there.

"Oh!" Bellatrix said loudly, startling everyone there. "Harry Potter, is alive." My heart fluttered and I loosened my grip on Ron's hand. A death eater entered the room with a pale body levitating behind it. I strained my neck to see who it was, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't recognize the pale, lifeless face. The death eater continued to get closer and closer to me until I wondered if it was coming to me. My worst fears were confirmed when the death eater stopped in front of me, the body floating in front of me. It fell to the ground like an old doll, and the death eater disapparated. I glanced nervously down at the body, and noticed, that it was the last person I wanted to appear lifeless. His eyes seemed to stare past me, and a smirk was on his face.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Harry! Harry! Please wake up!" I yelled pleading him to wake up. He coughed, but his head continued to be motionless. " No. Harry Please!" I whispered. And hand gripped my arm, and forcefully, but gently pulled me up and though the hallway. I kept my head down, too upset to care who it was. The hand lightly gestured for me to sit down, and I obeyed.

" I know this is really hard for you Gin, but we can try to help you" I immediately noticed the voice, as Neville's.

" But Neville" I whined " You don't understand. He's the only reason I'm even trying to stay alive in the games."

"Hey" He whispered apologetically. " I didn't think I'd have to resort to this but, I'm gonna give you a Luna speech." I groaned, not that I didn't love Lunas speeches, but now was not the time. Her speeches were normally quick, but really inspiring sayings that could change me from crying to smiling in seconds. " Well first off, think about Harry. Would he want you to be miserable because of him? Gin, he loved, sorry loves you more than anything. He wouldn't want you to be upset. And second, maybe you should trying talking to Ron and Hermione about it. They'll understand more, because harry's their best friend." I hugged him and ran away back to our temporary bedroom.