Morning Crabs | 13.0

Skylar's P.O.V.

I swear, last night was a super long night.

And I finally seen and know what happened to Carl's eye.

Holy crap.

I never knew the situation would be that deep. He had me in hysterical tears, crying buckets of tears down my cheeks.

Now, I'm sitting here, in his bed, with the raidant glow of the sun shining in my eyes. Carl's still sleep, and he still has his arms firmly wrapped around my waist, burying his face in my stomach. I try to tug away, but like I said, he has a pretty firm grip.

"Carl," I lightly nudge his shoulder for him to wake up and let go of me.

He finally blinks his eyes open, then sheilds his good eye from the bright sun.

"God, what time is it?" He sits up, one arm still circling my waist.

"It's a little after 7," I replied, blinkjng away the sunlight. "How'd you sleep?"

"Me? Ohh," he let out a chuckle. "That was one of the best rests I had in while. Sky?"

"Yeah?"

"I love sleeping with you," he playfully pulls me into a hug. "Please say you'll never leave my bed."

"Don't let your hopes get too high, buddy," I chuckled, and shimmied out of his grip and over to his mirror. A low sigh left his lips.

"It's super early, I should go to my room," I said while separating tangles from my ends.

"Ughhhh, don't leave meeeeeee," he dragged out his 'me'.

"Carl, I should probably get back anyways. And maybe finally enjoy my bed for the first time," I rolled my eyes and slipped on my shoes.

"Ugh, fine, I'm gonna have to walk you," he stood up, his slim, lean figure hovering over the bed.

"Why? I think I can help myself," I said, placing my hands on hips.

"Well, you're new here. Therefore, you can't just go wandering around, house to house. I'll escort you," he raised his eyebrows, then taking his shirt off.

His skin was perfectly pale, and looked milky smooth against the structures of his back. He seemed to have those indents in the back of his back, which I seem to like on a boy. His pants were loosely hanging off his sides as he walked over to his drawer to search for another shirt.

"Hmm, this shirt seems comfy," he slipped on his shirt and walked over towards the mirror, next to me.

"Ughhh, I need my brush," I huffed, still separating my tangles.

"Shush, it looks fine," he stroked my hair. "Hmm, you don't seem like a morning person."

"I'm not, you guessed it."

"I can change that for ya," he made his signature wink.

With a doubtful look on my face, I turned to him, hands on my hips. "Oh. And exactly how are you going to do that?"

"Hmm, well Carol cooks her ass off. And just by sneaking into the kitchen with her every morning, I guarantee it will definitely make you a better morning person. You'll be looking forward to it everyday," he eagerly let the words fly out of his mouth, as if his idea was planned.

"Wow. Sounds like a lot of fun," I said sarcastically.

"Oh geez, c'mon Skylar. I promise it'll be worth getting up early everyday," he looked deeply into my eyes, puppy dog face, and tightly gripped my hands.

"Ughh, maybe. But not today. I'm tired as hell. I have to get used to sleeping in new places," I wrapped the elastic loosely around hair, and tied it into a knot to hide all my messy tangles.

A jungle, it is. At least I think so.

~ Skylar's Bedroom ~

"Ohhhh, man," I let out a sigh of relief and flopped face down on my bed. "This feels so good to lay down again."

"You should let me try it on as well," he said, sending me a sly smirk.

"Haha, how about......no," I chucked, my face still buried into my pillow.

"Haha, that's funny."

And before I could even respond, his warm body was laying on top of mine, with me still facing down.

"What the hell, Carl! Get off!" I wrestled him off of me, and he fell lazily beside me. "You really play too much."

He bursted out in that deep laugh of his. "Well I'm trying to get the morning crabs out of you. You suck when you act like this."

"Well get used to it," I rolled over on my back. "And get out, I'm going back to sleep. Bye."

"Orrrrrr," he scratched the top of his head. "I can just watch you while you sleep."

"Oh that's a good idea! Hahahaha, NOT," I joked while cuddling up under my covers.

"I'm staying with you until you decide to fully awaken. Goodnight, little Sky."

"Whatever," I giggled and closed my eyes.

He can watch my ugly ass sleep if he wants, haha.

A/N

Did you like it? It's definitely a filler. But please, keep reading!

It will only get better if you keep reading.

I've been busy so I don't update daily that much no more, but there's not that big of a gap. 😉

Please spread my story around to others I'd greatly appreciate it. Vote, and comment if you like.

I'd LOVE that.

It just shows if you like my story, so I know if I'm doing a good job. 💕💕😊😊 Thank youuuuu.😘💕