Chapter 1: Amnesia

Cry's POV

I was cuddled into his lap, I loved him so, I couldn't imagine anything happening to him. But then this happened, he's in a coma, this is bullshit. I look at the monitor, making sure his heart is still beating. Hearing him breathing was music to my ears, knowing he was okay. I smile under my ceramic mask and close my eyes, cuddling into his chest. I felt movement, I shot up. it was just him lying there, I'm loosing my mind.

I sighed and lied down again closing my eyes, I felt more movement. 'Don't even bother getting up Cry, it's just you're imagination.' I thought still lying there, "Who are you?" a scruffy voice asked. I slowly opened my eyes and say up to see Felix's eyes opened and his brows furrowed in confusion, I got off of the hospital bed.

"Doctor! Doctor!" I shouted but then turning my attention back to the wide awake Felix, a doctor came rushing in. "Yes, what seems to be the problem." he asked fixing his composure, "Felix, he's awake." I said. "Who are you and how do you know my name!" Felix said pointing at me covering his face, scared of me. My heart broke, "It's me, Ryan, you're boyfriend." I whispered, but loud enough for him and the doctor to hear.

"I'm not gay! I don't remember ever being gay!" he shouts, I flinch at the word gay, how could he not remember. "Sir, I suggest you leave." the doctor sighed, I frowned and dragged myself out of the room. A couple of moments pass and the doctor walks out, "I have good news and bad news." the doctor sighed. "Can I have the bad news first please." I sighed anticipating the news, "He has, Amnesia." the doctor looked at the floor boards.

I started to get teary eyed, "But the good news is is that you can help him get his memory back.". My throat was tied in a knot, I could barley speak. "Thank you Doc." I choked out, I got up and left the hospital knowing that my boyfriend has,

Amnesia