Chapter 19: Me, Myself and I

Pewd's POV

I was laying down on Cry's bed with him, "Oh Cry, how I wish I could turn back time." I started sighing, "I wish this never happened and I wish I never met Marzia, I wish I gave our love a chance."

I closed my eyes and a single tear dripped down my face, the door slowly creaked open.

"Ehem, Mr. Kjellberg?" s voice asked, I sat up and looked at the doctor with tear stained eyes.

"It's time for you to go home." the doctor said lowering his glasses, "Visiting hours are over."

I sighed and slowly got up and looked back at Cry, "I love you." I whispered kissing Cry's cheek knowing he probably couldn't feel it.

I looked back at the doctor that was standing in front of the open door, "I'm coming." I replied walking past the doctor out the door.

I slipped on my jacket and wiped my eyes, 'There's still a chance Felix.' a voice in my head said.

I walked out of the hospital and got into my car starting up the engine and driving home.

When I got home I walked in and slipped off my shoes, and face planted on my couch.

I made some wired incomprehensible sound, I soon heard a knock on the door.

I made another incomprehensible noise and forced myself to stand, I walked over to the door and opened it to be tackled by a pink and black blob.

I took a couple of steps back from the impact, I slowly looked down and kinda pushed the blob back so I could get a better look at my attacker.

It was Marzia. I looked at her with disgust and pushed her away, she looked up at me with a frazzled look.

"Felix? What was that for?" she asked, "Your the cause of this." I hissed glaring at her.

"What are you talking about?" she asked putting on a fake confused look, "What do you mean what am I talking about!?" I yelled, she stepped back and I continued my rant.

"Your the one that caused Cry to go to the hospital!" I yelled "You stabbed him!" Marzia looked at me with an even more fake confused look.

"And how do you know if I did it or not?" she asked crossing her arms, I smirked.

"You don't think he didn't tell me?" I looked at her with a cocky look and she uncrossed her arms and just started at me, "Before he passed out from blood loss he told me that it was all you." I said poking her right shoulder.

"And when Cry wakes up, we'll go right to the police station and get you arrested." I said, she crossed her arms once more.

"And what if he doesn't wake up." she said smirking, "I have hope." I said pushing her out the door and she stomped away.

I have hope...