Chapter 25: Arrested

Pewd's POV

I nodded my head at the police officer and smiled saying "Thank you for the notice sir." "No problem." he replied returning the smile.

Cry let go of my hand and crossed his arms, I gave him a confused look and he just averted his eyes.

I looked back at the police officer and he had a piece of paper in his hands with something written on it, he handed it to me and I read it.

xxx-xxx-xxxx Call me sometime ;)
-Roger

I looked back up at him and he winked. I just slowly and awkwardly walked out of the police station, Cry stepped in front of me with crossed arms.

"What was that!" He hissed, "What was wh-" He cut me off. "You where totally flirting with the police officer back there!" he shouted.

I let out a dry laugh "Now why would I flirt with that cop?" I asked, placing my finger under Cry's chin so he was forced to look at me.

"I don't know, maybe he was attractive to you." Cry spat, "But I already have the most attractive guy as my boyfriend."

Cry blushed looking away, "Your just saying that." He said crossing his arms. I laughed, "O my god Cry, you're so Tsundere." I said placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Fuck you."
------------------------------
When we arrived home I turned on the t.v which was surprisingly on the news channel, there was a new case.

Reporter:Well we where just informed of a new case. Famous CutiePieMarzia or Marzia Bisongnin was arrested for stabbing another famous youtuber. Cryaotic or Ryan (?). We where told that she showed up at his house when is spouse Felix Kjellberg well known as PewDiePie wasn't home. Ryan told the police that she stabbed him in the stomach with an exacto blade. Marzia was arrested at 5:00pm today, she was charged with attempted murder. She is supposed to be in jail for two years. We have run out of information on this case, there might be updates. That's all folks, thank you for tuning into 64 News. Goodnight.

The program stopped and we where watching commercials, I turned to look at Cry who was rubbing his scar.

I slightly smiled and lied my head in his lap and he looked down at me smiling, "You know I love you right?" I said as he looked away.

"I love you too."