Chapter 15: Sorry Marzia

Pewd's POV

Our make out session was getting pretty heated, I heard the 'ding' of my phone. I broke our kiss and checked my phone, it was Marzia.

M: Hey babe! What time are you coming home? xoxo

I texted her back.

Hey just got you're text! I'm coming home soon see you there. Love you! xoxo

I felt this burning in my throat, hit lying to her makes me feel terrible. "Hey Cry." I looked at the masked man, he looked back at me.

"I have to go home, I'm breaking up with Marzia. I'm moving in with you." I explained getting up and re-buttoning my shirt, "Alright, do you need a drive home?" he asked standing up as well.

"No, because if she see's you're car in the drive way she'll have a melt down." I said slipping on my shoes, "Why exactly?" Cry said standing behind me with his arms crossed.

"I told her I was staying at Ken's." I said turning to look at him, he smirked "So you lied to her." Cry chuckled.

I glared at him and he just smirked once more, "I'll be back with my stuff Cry." I said leaving the house and making my way to Marzia's.

Once I got there I took a deep breath, I rang the door bell. Soon enough Marzia opened the door and hugged me, "Hey Poods!" she said in excitement smiling up at me after breaking the hug.

"Hey Marzia." I said in a monotone voice, she frowned. "What's wrong Felix?" Marzia asked in a confused voice, I felt this pit in my stomach.

"I think it's better if you let me inside and we sit down." I said, she moved out of the way and sat in the couch while I was still in the hallway taking off my shoes.

After I finished taking my shoes off, I sat on the couch beside Marzia and I grabbed both of her hands. "Marzia, I love somebody else." I said, I felt her heart break.

Marzia's eyes started to water, "Who is it?" she asked it was faint, I couldn't quite hear her. "Could you repeat that?" I asked very calmly, she pulled her hands away.

"WHO IS IT!" she yelled, tears, flowing down her beautiful face. I may not love her anymore but she's still beautiful, "It's Cry." I replied with a pity look.

She looked at me, anger in her eyes. "Get out." she mumbled again so I couldn't hear, "repeat th-" "GET OUT!" she shouted throwing a pillow at me.

I rushed into the bedroom and packed all of my stuff and rolling it out of the house and walked back to Cry's.

This was fun...