Chapter 26: GET HIM ARRESTED!

Pewd's POV

It was just a normal day walking down the street to Starbucks by myself because I needed some alone time, usual fangirls flipping the fuck out and me being nice and taking pictures and signing notebooks.

Once I got my coffee I immediately left the shop and started to walk back home, "Felix?" I heard familiar voice say from behind me.

I turned around, it was Roger. I smiled at him "Oh hi Roger." I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"I have to show you something." Roger said with lust in his eyes, before I could protest, he grabbed my hand and dragged me into an alley way.

"So what did you-" I was cut off by lips forcefully pressed against mine, I dropped my coffee due to the shock.

I tried pushing him off of me but he was stronger, he pulled away due to the loss of air.

I tried screaming out for help but he covered my mouth "Don't try to fight it Felix." he laughed.

He started to struggle undoing my belt and pulling down my pants with one hand, he uncovered my mouth and started kissing me, palming me through my underwear too.

I started to cry, I mustered up all my strength but I still couldn't push him off.

He started undoing his pants and pulled them down. He turned me around so I was facing the wall, the tears streamed down harder and my cries for help where faintly louder.

He pulled down my underwear revealing my bottoms half, "Your beautiful." he whispered sexually in my ear.

I started to panic even more, I pushed off of the wall causing him to tumble back. He hit his back against the other wall in the alley causing him to fall down.

I pulled up my pants leaving my belt behind and ran all the way home. When I arrived I was a panting mess, I took off my shoes and walked into the living room where Cry was sat playing video games.

He noticed me and stood up, "Hey babe!" he exclaimed coming closer to me. I started to back up, I didn't want to be touched after he traumatizing experience.

Cry still came forward and wrapped his arms around me, I started to struggle getting out of his grasp.

Cry gave me a confused look, "I need to take a shower." I said quickly walking off into our bedroom.

I closed the door and leaned up against it, I sighed and stood there for a couple of seconds before grabbing a fresh new pair of clothes and a towel.

I walked out with all of my things and walked into the bathroom. I stripped myself and turned on the shower hopping in, shivers ran down my spine as the warm water dripped down my back.

I washed my hair and body cleansing every part of my body he touched. I turned off the shower hopping out and grabbing my towel, I dried myself and proceeded to dress myself.

I walked out of the bathroom dirty clothes and towel in hand. I put them in the washing machine making sure to put detergent and turned it on.

I walked into mine and Cry's bedroom flopping down on the bed, I'm guessing Cry heard the water turn off as he was soon in the room too.

I turned to look at him and he closed the door, "We need to talk." he said sternly. I gulped nodding my head unsure, Cry proceeded to come closer.

I sat up and backed up until my back hit the backboard. Cry sat close to me and I became even more nervous, "Why didn't you hug back?" he asked hurt by my actions.

Should I tell him the truth? Yeah. "I-well you know that police officer Roger?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck, Cry nodded.

"W-Well when I-I was getting my coffee from Starbucks this morning he said hi to me and then told me that he had to show me something." I started and Cry was just sitting there listening "H-He l-led me to an alley way and-and..." tears started falling from my face.

I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them, "And what Felix?" Cry asked in a soft tone.

"And he-he tried raping me!" I cried letting all of the tears fall, Cry wrapped his arms around me.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled swatting his hand away, he let go and looked at me shocked.

I felt bad so I cried even harder, "I-I'm s-s-sorry, he t-touched me in places a-and I d-don't want t-t-to be touched r-right now." I stuttered.

Cry looked at me with pity in his eyes, "C'mon Felix, get up. We're going to the police station." Cry said while getting up.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down, "Are you crazy!?" I yelled "What if he's there!?"

Cry sighed "Who cares, he'll be arrested for rape." Cry said trying to calm my nerves. "Yeah but what if he escapes and he's out to get us!" I yell panicking again, "Stop with the 'what if', we're going and that's final." Cry stated dragging me out of the room and into the hallway.

I sighed getting my shoes and coat on, walking out the door and getting into Cry's car. We started our trek to the police station.
------------------------------
I took off my seatbelt and got out of the car, I was a nervous reck. Cry noticed and grabbed my hand and we walked into the police station.

We went through another interview that ended with me crying, I wiped my tears with my sleeves.

The police told us that they would find and arrest Roger as soon as possible. Cry nodded and we left the police station, we made our way home.

When we got home I turned on the t.v which seemed to be on the news, again.

Reporter: Good afternoon everybody! We where just informed about a new news case involving Felix Kjellberg again! The story is that police officer Roger Darren (?) attempted to rape Mr.Kjellberg. After the traumatizing experience, his boyfriend Ryan, took him to the police station. The officer was fired from his job and was sentenced almost life in prison. That is all of the information we have on this case for you today, thank you for tuning into 666 news.

I shut off the t.v.

My life has gone to shit.

(^ Total word count 1103)