Chapter 2: Taking Felix home

Cry's POV

I got a call from the doctor, "Hello, is this Ryan." he asked, "Yes." I simply replied. "You can pick Felix up now." before he could say anything else I hung up and threw on my jacket and left the house. When I pulled up in front of the hospital I hopped out of my car and rushed into the building, I ran to the lady at the front desk.

"Mr.Kjellberg's room please." I said quickly, "Room 402 sir." she said pushing up her glasses looking closely at my ceramic mask, I rushed to the elevator and pushed the second floor.

399

401

Here it is! room 402! I opened the door to see Felix peacefully sleeping, I smiled and walked toward him. I looked at his beautiful face, brushing his hair out of the way, I rose my mask, just above my mouth and kissed his cheek. "You may not remember me but this doesn't mean I don't love you." I whispered re-adjusted my mask.

I sat down in one of the chairs and looked at his sleeping body, the doctor walked in. "Ah yes, you must be Ryan. You can take Felix home as soon as he wakes up." I nodded and the doctor left. I sighed and looked at Felix once more, he started to move. He forced himself to sit up, he rubbed his eyes and stretched. He looked at me, "You're the guy that was here yesterday." he said, voice scruffy because he just woke up.

I nodded, "I'm Ryan or Cry." I introduced myself to him again, "Who are you to me?" Felix asked folding his hands and putting them in his lap. I'm you're boyfriend, "I'm you're room mate." I forced myself to say, "Oh, okay.".

"You can come home today." I said, maybe we can fall in love all over again. Felix got up and grabbed a change of clothes, I left the room so he could get changed out of the hospital dress. Felix came out of the room with a sweater on and jeans with running shoes, "Are you ready to go Friend." I forced the word friend out of my mouth even tho I use it all the time. He nodded, we left the hospital and got into my car.

When we arrived, I told Felix to stay in the living room. I walked into our bedroom, since he now has Amnesia, he doesn't remember us being in a relationship so I have to move all of his things into the guest bedroom. After I moved all of his things I walked back into the living room to see him on his phone, "Felix, I want to show you you're room." it was wired for me to say You're not our.

He stood up and followed me to his bedroom, he took out his phone and checked the time. 10:43 pm "Well I think I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight Cry." he said as he walked into his bedroom and closed the door. I rested my hand on the door and sighed, this is it, living in this house together just

Friends.