Chapter 10: Our little secret

Cry's POV

The guilt was getting worse and worse. The guilt could eat me alive, I was pacing back and forth in the living room. I have to tell him, right? I let out a frustrated sigh, I can't do this, he'll flip. If I tell him that he did it he wouldn't believe me, I might just have to tell him that I did it and I took advantage of him last night.

I could possibly say that and ruin our friendship, fuck my life. I decide to get my mind off of the topic by playing video games, I turned on my ps4 and popped in fallout 4. I started to make my character and the story is fucking sad.

I started killing random shit and got a dog to scavenge for me. It was getting quite boring, so I took out fallout 4 and put in farcry. I killed wild beasts and finished side quests but this got boring too, I sighed and shut off my ps4 and placed my controller on top of it.

I slowly stood up and shut off the lights and went to bed.
------------------------------
I decided today was the day I'm going to tell Felix exactly what happened at the Party yesterday night. I put on a green long sleeve shirt but rolled up the sleeves and put on tight jeans that wrapped around my figure, I slipped on my shoes, put on my mask and left the house.

I got into my car and drove to Felix and Marzia's house, when I got there I pulled the key's out of the ignition. I got out of my car and shut the door making sure to lock them, I walked up to their front porch. I rang their doorbell and waited patiently for somebody to answer, after a couple of seconds Marzia opened the door.

"Oh hey Cry." she said smiling sweetly, "Hello Marzia." I replied. "What would you like?" she asked, "I need to talk to Felix if you don't mind." I said smoothly feeling the guilt wave over me once more. "Of course, c'mon in." Marzia said moving aside so I can step into the house, I stepped into their beautiful house and slipped off my shoes.

"He should be in his office." she said, she asked me to follow her and she showed me this hallway. "If you go down to the end of this hallway and turn right there should be a door at the end and that's his office." "Okay thank you." I said as I walked down the hallway and followed the directions given.

I knocked on the door, "C'mon in!" he shouted as his voice was muffled by the door, I slowly turned the doorknob and walked through the door. Felix turned around to look at me, "Oh hey Cry." he said smiling. "Hey Felix." I responded trying to keep my cool, "Why are you here." he asked puzzled. "I'm here to talk to you about the party." I said nervously rubbing the back of my neck, "Okay, sit down." Felix said confused and gestured toward an extra computer chair.

I sat down and sighed, "Do you remember anything from that night?" I asked folding my hands. "I do remember kissing someone with a mask on." he said furrowing his eyebrows thinking about it, "Well what if I told you, you kissed me and it got pretty heated." I blushed remembering it.

Felix sat there for a moment not saying anything, "Well it does make sense." Felix started "You're the only person I know that wears a mask.". "But you can not tell Marzia or I will murder you!" Felix threatened, I smirked.

"Our little secret."