Chapter 22: Three days later...

Pewdie's POV

I woke up and stretched, today Cry can come home today. I washed up and slipped on my shoes and jacket.

I ran it and got into my car, I quickly drove to the hospital and greeted the lady at the front desks and rushed up to Cry's room.

Cry was sitting up drawing something on a little white board, "Hey Cry." I said walking in front of him lowering the white board to see his face.

While I was lowering the white board I saw little chibi Cry and I holding hands and walking into the sunset.

"Awww." I said ripping the white board out of his hands and pulled out my phone taking a picture of it, "Pewds! Delete that picture right now!" Cry commanded in embarrassment.

"Not going to happen sweetheart." I said kissing him on the cheek, he sighed and he grabbed the white board and erased it.

"I'll be back." I started walking toward the door, "I have to tell the doctor that I'm here to pick you up."

Cry nodded and I left the room, I slowly waltzed down the halls looking for the doctor. Once I found him I told him that I was here to pick up Ryan, the doctor looked through the papers on his clip board and gave me the thumbs up implying that he could leave.

I walked back into Cry's room to see him doodling on the white board again, but before I could see it he wiped it off.

He looked at me and stuck out his tongue, I just laughed at his childish gesture.

"The doctor said it was okay for you to come home now." I said, Cry nodded. He slowly stood up and took hold of my hand, I gave him a warm smile and kissed his forehead.

"Let's go home."