You're My Future

Chapter 1-

Kellins POV:

September 14, 2050.

"BOOM!" I opened my eyes. The roof was taken right off my shelter. Planes were flying through the sky and the sounds of bombs were blowing up everywhere. "Kellin, get up! We are going now!" my Dad grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my room. We ran outside. "Dad what's going on?" My dad had a backpack in which he took off and unzipped. "We are under attack. Someone found out about the agency and they are after us." He said as he looked through his bag. It wasn't a surprise that there was another bombing.

Even before I was born the world has been complete shit. Why? I'll tell you... about 40 years ago, a man named Vic Fuentes joined the army. He just wanted to join to get money for college. But fighting in war and killing made him want to stay. He soon worked his way up to general of the army. It made him go insane. He started boming other countries. Which forced the countries to fight back. I don't know why or how but he managed to start a world war with all countries. This has been going on since 2013. Now it's 2050, and the countries are still fighting against eachother.

My dad took out a device that sets our location so his workers can know where to find us. He pressed a giant red button. "The helicopter is coming to take us to the underground agency." The agency my dad runs is an agency of spies and scientists. They have invented many things such as wepons and bombs. That's the reason that all the countries are after my dad. Although his company makes the weapons and bombs, my dad keeps them in a volt locked up so he's the only one that knows the code.

Just then a helicopter light flashed on us. It hovered over us and dropped a ladder down. We climbed up into it. The pilot wasted no time in getting us out of there. "We will be there in about 10 minutes so hold on tight." He said.