Chapter 17

Chapter 17-

May 30th, 2013

Kellin's POV:

Staying home for a day was very relaxing. I didn't go out yesterday because one, I kind of wanted to sleep all day and two, I didn't really want to speak to anyone. I would've done it for Vic but I told him that morning that I wanted to stay home. That whole day I just thought about everything. My dad, my mission, Danny, my past, Vic of course, and my future. I didn't know what I was going to do. Basically all I was set up to do was to kill Vic and go back to 2050. What was I going to do then? I can't really go to school because I'm going to graduate within a year.

I haven't told Kevin that I got expelled. I don't think he will care much but he might get mad. But I figured that I just wouldn't tell him and he wouldn't have to know. He might get a call though because he gave them his number. I rolled out of bed and picked up my phone. I went to contacts and pressed 'call' on Vic's. It rang a few times before I heard him pick up.

"Hey babe." he said.

"Hey, are you doing anything right now?" I asked.

"Well, I'm getting ready for school." he said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." I said sadly.

"But.....if you want I can skip today and we can just hangout instead." he said.

"No, you shouldn't do that." I said.

"But what if I want to?" he said which made me smile, "Come on, I can skip a day." he spoke again.

"Okay, fine." I said happily.

"Okay. I'll pick you up in like ten minutes." he said.

"Okay, bye." I said and hung up the phone. I quickly got ready and put on new clothes and walked downstairs. It didn't sound like Kevin was home so that way I could avoid him. I walked out the door and waited for Vic to pick me up.

VIC'S POV:

I pulled up to Kellin's house and I saw him standing on the steps. I honked to horn which made him jump. He was so cute when he was clueless. He got into the car and he grabbed me and kissed me. I kissed him back and cupped his cheeks in my hands.

"Well, someone's eager right now." I said after pulling away.

"I'm just happy to see you, that's all." he said blushing.

"I'm happy to see you too. Where do you wanna go?" I asked.

"Lets go get breakfast somewhere. I'm starving." he said.

"Okay. Want to go to the diner?" I said.

"Diner?" he said with confused tone.

"You've never been to a diner?" I asked.

"No, is that bad?" he asked.

"No, but that's where we are going because you'll love it there." I said and started driving in the direction of the diner.

"What do they have at a diner?" he asked.

"Everything. Eggs, pancakes, waffles, sausage, fruit, and they probably even have cereal. But that's all breakfast foods. They have more than that." I said. Thinking about it made my stomach grumble.

When we got there we walked into the '80's themed ' diner. I looked at Kellin as he looked around in amazement. I smiled and held his hand in mine. He looked at me and smiled back. Seeing him so excited made me happy considering the past few days for him haven't been to good....

"This place is so cool!" he said excitingly.

"Yeah, I can't believe you've never been to a diner before." I said.