Chapter 13

Chapter 13-

 May 27th, 2013

Kellin's POV:

I woke up at 6am the next morning, right next to Vic.....and suddenly, life felt so amazing. I got a warm feeling within me. I turned to Vic, who was still dead asleep. He snored slightly, which I laughed at because it was cute. His head was resting on his hand and extending from that was his arm with the cuts on it. There was bandage around it. I unwrapped the bandages slowly, not to wake him up. Revealing the cuts, I frowned. I placed my lips on his arm, kissing them. I felt like maybe it would make him feel better.

Just then, Jaime and Tony walked into Vic's room and stopped in their track when they saw me. I forgot that they didn't know about me and Vic. "Um hey guys." I said, waving awkwardly. I put Vic's arm under the blanket so they wouldn't see the marks on it.

"Hey Kellin. What's going on here?" Jaime said smiling.

"Um, well.... what does it look like?" I said.

"It looks like you have something going on with Vic." Tony broke in.

"Well, yea. I guess I do. Why are you guys here? It's like six in the morning." I groaned thinking of how early it was.

"Well we fell asleep on the couch. I got to lazy to get up and I was Tony's ride home because we came here together." Jaime said.

"Oh." I said.

"Wait..... is this why Vic and you both missed school a couple days ago?" Tony asked.

"Yea." I chuckled a little thinking back to that amazing day I spent with Vic.

"I knew it! What did I tell Mike? I told him right? Ha!" Jaime said.

"You guys expected this to happen?" I asked.

"Well yea," Tony said, "You guys couldn't keep your eyes off each other. Ever since the first day Vic brought you to our table at lunch, we all could just tell that you guys liked each other. Even though that was like two weeks ago." Tony said. It was a nice thing to say, because I did like Vic.

Before I could say anything, Vic groaned and opened his eyes. He closed them again so he could rub them. He looked up at me and then at Jaime and Tony.

"Guh-Mornin' Vic." Jaime said.

"Shit...." Vic muttered. "Hi, Jaime." he spoke up.

"It's okay Vic, I already explained this to them." I said. I slipped my hand under the blanket and put it on Vic's upper thigh. I was surprised how in-control I was being, even though Vic was braver and tougher than I was.

"Okay well you guys get ready because we have to go to hell...... I mean school." Tony said sarcastically. Vic gave him a thumbs-up sign and they walked out. Before I could say anything, Vic turned his body on top of mine and kissed my neck. 

"Vic, w-what are y-you doing." I moaned slightly. 

"Saying good morning." he said with a lustful smile. He kissed my lips softly.

"Okay well my ankle still hurts." I said. He looked at me and then turned back around so he was laying on his back on his side of the bed.

"I'm sorry. I forgot about that." he said.

"It's okay. It's pretty much healed now." I said.

"Okay good. So lets get ready. I think this is the first day we go to school as a couple." he said with a wink. He got up and walked towards the bathroom. I smiled. But then, the thoughts of last night rushed through my mind.