Chapter 8

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry the last chapter (Chapter 7) was so short. I didn't want to put so much into one chapter but then it turned out way too short. But this one is longer so enjoy<3 ;)

Chapter 8-

May 20, 2013

Kellins POV:

I got into Vic's car and put on my seatbelt. Hanging out with Vic, I was learning more about the world. Sometimes being around Vic and hearing him talk about stuff made me happy. I liked spending time with him. But I have to follow my mission. I never had to tell Kevin that I was getting a different ride because for the past week Vic was my ride home from school. But I had to tell Kevin that I was going to a party...... I think that's the word Vic used. We were driving down the usual way when Vic pulled the car over to the side.

"Do you have to be home right now?" he asked randomly.

"Um no, not really why?" I said.

"Well, I guess before the party maybe you would wanna come over and we could go together. You know, because it would be easier then to pick you up or something like that." he said nervously. "Never mind, sorry that was stupid." he chuckled because I didn't answer.

"No, wait... sorry. I mean.... yea let's go." I said. He smiled and pulled out back onto the road.

(Vic's House)

When we pulled up the driveway I got out of the car. His house was a nice, normal-looking house. We walked into the door, and saw Mike and Jaime turn their heads to see who it was. Mike turned his head back to the TV not caring while Jaime shot a quick smile at Vic.

"Come on, lets go upstairs." He said as he led me up the stairs. We got upstairs into a room, in which i'm guessing was his bedroom. There were posters covering the wall and it was kind of messy, with clothes on the floor. He sat down on the bed and I sat down next to him. In the corner I noticed a guitar, something that Vic told me about, in the corner.

"Is that yours?" I asked him. He looked up in the direction I was looking in and me smiled nervously.

"Yea." he said and he looked back at me.

"Would you play it for me?" I asked.

"Noo, no sorry I don't play for people." he said. I wasn't gonna force him into it so I ignored the subject. For the next hour we just talked like we usually would. When I looked at the clock it said 8:36, so we got up and walked downstairs. Jaime and Mike were still doing the same thing they were doing when we got here. When they noticed us they got up.

"Okay, lets go." Jaime said. We all walked out the door and got into Vic's car.

When the got to the party there were a lot of people from my school there. Some people were outside but when we walked inside I realized that was where most of the people were. Most people were talking and holding drinks, I wasn't sure what they were drinking but I didn't really care. Some other people were dancing like retards, which made me laugh because of how funny it was.

I looked to the right and saw some people sitting around a circle with some tube-like thing. They were lighting the bottom of the tube and then sucking in smoke through the top. They would usually blow it out after. Some of the smoke got in my face and it smelled like shit. I fanned it away from my face and coughed.

"You want a drink?" Vic tapped my shoulder and asked.

"Um yea sure." I said.

"Okay, stay here." Vic said. I watched him walk away through the crowd of people until I couldn't see him anymore. I guess it was because he was so short. But I found that cute. I leaned my back against the wall waiting for Vic. I felt kind of uncomfortable because I have never been to one of these before. As I was thinking, Justin walked over with a drink in his hand.