Chapter 21

Chapter 21-

 June 10th, 2013

Vic's POV:

Oh my god. No, no no. This can't happen.

"What did you do?!" I screamed at Kellin's dad.

"I-i don't know, oh my god. Kellin." he said. He knelt down next to Kellin's body. Kellin wasn't moving and there was so much blood I had no idea where he was hit.

"Mike! Call 9-1-1!" I said. Mike ran over to the kitchen and picked up the phone. Kellin started coughing and I knelt down beside him.

"Vi-Vic?" I heard him ask.

"Kellin, it's okay. I'm here." I said.

"St-stay here." he said.

"Okay. It's gonna be okay, I promise." I said. Tears started escaping my eyes and rolling down my face. Kellin's dad was doing the same.

"I called them and they said they will be here in five minutes." Mike said.

"Okay. What do we do? How do we stop the bleeding?" I yelled to Kellin's dad.

"We need to apply pressure, but I don't know where he got shot." he said.

"Oh my god. Kellin. Please don't leave me." I said.

"I l-love you Vic." Kellin whispered.

"I love you too Kellin." I said. Just then, the paramedics burst through the door and put Kellin on a gurney. They wheeled him out of the house and into the ambulance.

"Can I please come in the ambulance? He's my boyfriend and this is his dad." I said motioning to Kellin's dad. They let me and Kellin's dad go in the ambulance and everyone else was gonna meet us at the hospital. When we got there they brought Kellin into the emergency room. It was a room aside from the others.

"We need you to wait out here." one of the paramedics said. They pushed us away and shut the door. We sat down in some chairs outside the room.

"If he dies I will never forgive myself." Kellin's dad muttered to himself. He looked up at me, "This is all your fault." he said.

"How the fuck is this my fault?!" I yelled.

"You ruined his childhood, you know that? This was our one chance to change everything for him and you got in the way. You made him fall in love with you? I didn't even know he was gay and now he's in love with the man that destroyed his life." he exclaimed.

"I didn't ask him to jump in front of a bullet for me. And you were the one that shot him! I would die any day for him." I said.

"Well that was the plan. He was supposed to befriend you, he was supposed to kill you, I was supposed to come get him and we were gonna spend the rest of our lives in peace." he said, putting his face in his hands.

"Vic, hey. How is he?" I saw Mike run towards me with all the guys behind him, followed by the soldiers that were with Kellin's dad.

"I don't know. They brought him into that room." I said. I started cry and Mike put his hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay, bro." he said.

"But what if it's not, huh? I've been saying that to Kellin but what if it's not okay and he dies?" I said.

"He won't it's gonna be okay." he said.

We waited in those chairs for an hour before the doctors and paramedics came out of the room.

"Vic Fuentes?" one of the paramedics said.

"That's me." I said.

"Please come in." he said. I got up and walked in.