Chapter 20

Chapter 20-

June 10th, 2013

Vic's POV:

"Vic, we can't stay here. We have to go." Kellin said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because if my dads looking for you, he's gonna come here." he said.

"Then what do we do?" I asked.

"I don't know. He could honestly be anywhere. But we have to go, I can't let him hurt you." Kellin said.

"It's okay, we can go." I said.

"Wait, what the fuck is going on?" Jaime joined in the conversation.

"Look, this is hard to explain, but I'm not from this time. I was sent back to 2013 to kill Vic and I can't do that. And now my dad is here to come get me and bring me back but if he sees Vic he's gonna kill him." Kellin explained.

"Wait, what?" Jaime asked. Everyone else looked just as confused as he was.

"Jaime, we don't have time to explain." I said. We were about to walk out the door when we heard a banging on it.

"Everyone go upstairs." Kellin said. They all did as told and ran up the stairs. "Vic, please go." he said.

"No, I don't want anything happening to you." I said.

"It's okay, he's my dad. He won't hurt me. But please go upstairs and hide or lock the door or something. Just stay safe." he said.

"Okay." I said.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said. He grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. I kissed him back and pulled his body closer to mine. He pulled away and looked at me. He had a worried look on his face.

"It's gonna be okay." I said. I felt that that was a lie because there were possibly men outside that wanted to kill me. I ran upstairs and knocked on Mike's door.

"Mike, it's Vic let me in." I yelled. Soon, Mike opened the door and I ran in. I shut and locked the door behind me and saw all the guys sitting on the floor and on the bed.

"What's going on?" Tony asked.

"I know this sounds crazy, but Kellin traveled back in time from year 2050 to find me. He said it was because I fucked up the world and started wars and shit but he came back here to kill me. And I guess you can guess the rest." I said.

"He doesn't want to anymore?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, but his dad does." I said.

"Is this a fucking joke or something?" Gabe asked.

"Did that giant storm of lightning and shit look like a joke?" I said.

"Okay, no. But maybe-" Gabe was about to say but we heard a noise. We heard the front door open. Just then everything was silent. I was so scared, what happened to Kellin?

"Where is he? Did you do it?" I heard a man ask.

"No, but dad you need to listen to me-"

"Where is he?" his dad interrupted.

"Dad, just listen-"

"Kellin, where is he?!" he yelled.

"Please don't do this!" Kellin yelled.

"Check the house! If you find him bring him to me." his dad yelled. I heard other footsteps walking around.

"Vic, wha-" Mike whispered.

"Shh." I interrupted. Just then, I heard footsteps travel up the stairs. I held my breath hoping they wouldn't hear. I heard them opening doors and searching. I heard the footsteps get closer as I saw the knob turn. The door was locked so they couldn't get in. Everyone was sitting behind me and they backed up against the wall. When I didn't hear any noise I looked at my friends who were just as scared as I was. But before I could whisper anything to them, the door got kicked open and two men dressed in solider uniforms ran in. They grabbed me by my arms and pulled me out of the room.

They dragged me down the stairs as I heard Mike yell, "Don't fucking touch him!" I heard him run down the stairs after me. When I got down the stairs the two men threw me onto the floor in front of Kellin's dad. I looked up at the man. His eyes were filled with hatred and his face was red. He was also wearing a solider uniform. I saw Kellin standing next to him but when he saw me on the ground he rushed to my side. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Don't fucking hurt my brother!" I heard Mike yell. Just then one of the men pointed their gun at him.

"Shut up and stay where you are!" he yelled. Mike put his hands up and backed up against the wall.

"Please, don't hurt him." I said. By that time all the guys were on the stairs watching this.

"Don't." Kellin's dad said. The man put his gun down and looked at Kellin'd dad. "But you on the other hand.." he said. He pulled me up off the floor and threw me against the wall. He grabbed me by shirt and started punching me. He punched me in the face several times, and then threw me onto the floor and kicked me in the stomach.

"Dad, stop! Please! Don't fucking touch him!" Kellin grabbed his dad's arm and pulled him away.

"Why not Kellin? Do you know who this man is? He ruined our fucking lives! He deserves to die! So why shouldn't I do this?" he yelled.

"Because I'm in love with him!" he said. His dad's face went from angry to completely awestruck. But not awestruck in a good way.

"You what?" he asked.

"I love him, dad! Ever since I got here he's been a friend to me. And we started dating and I love him! Please don't hurt him!" Kellin yelled. His dad looked at me, then looked at the soldiers that were with him.

"Get him." he said. They ran over to me and pulled me up off the floor. They grabbed my arms and stood on either side of me.

"No! Please don't!" Kellin screamed.

"Sorry Kellin, but I have to do it." he said. He took out his gun and pointed towards me. I closed my eyes and waited for it to come. But as I heard the gunshot go off I felt nothing go through me.

 I opened my eyes and saw the most horrible thing I could ever see. Kellin was standing in front of me, bleeding. I saw the shocked expression on his dads face as Kellin fell to the floor, motionless.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter was shorter than others, but fear not. There's still two more chapters to this story:)