Chapter 7

Chapter 7-

May 20, 2013

Vic's POV:

I was sitting in class thinking about Kellin. Just like I did every class, and everyday. I don't know why I kept thinking about him, he was just so great. I have only known him for like a week but we pretty much spent each day together. I knew so much about him already. He was so nice and funny and I loved how he was so clueless about these little things we would talk about. I was sitting in my class waiting for the bell to ring. It was 1:30 and class didn't end 'till 2, so I guess that would be just enough time to think about Kellin.

"What?" Justin whispered. He was sitting in the seat next to me, looking at me with a smile on his face. "I didn't say anything." I whispered back looking back down at my notebook pretending that I was doing something.

"Yea you did." he said.

"No I didn't"

"Yes.... you did. You said that would be enough time to think about Kellin." he said still smiling waiting for my answer.

"Okay, so..... maybe I did say something." I said blushing 1,000 shades of red. Luckily before this conversation could continue the teacher "shh'd" us so Justin turned his attention back to his notebook biting his lip trying to control his excitement. I could tell there were so many questions filling up in his head. Unfortunately about five minutes later, he unleashed them.....

"Been thinking about Kellin this past five minutes?" he asked chuckling.

"Shut up." I said.

"You like him I knew it..... actually we all knew it but still." he said smiling.

He was right, I could tell that everyone knew it. I never invite a guy to hangout with me and all of my friends unless I like him. My friends weren't saying anything but they were dropping hints and saying inside jokes about it. But I didn't want the others finding out that I actually admitted it because Jaime, Tony and Jesse were the kind of people to tell Kellin and Gabe and Jack would drop hints around Kellin or do something devious. Mike wouldn't do anything. He was my brother so he didn't get involved in that kind of stuff. But I could trust Justin, he was like the one person out of my friends that can keep a secret.

"Look, you can't tell any of the guys that I told you. I don't want them getting involved." I said.

"Fine. It will be our little secret." he said smiling. "But seriously, are you gonna do anything about it? Like I know that you guys have hung out everyday but have you even tried to make a move or anything?" 

"Well, no but I'm kind of afraid of how Kellin would react if I just, you know, made a move." I said sighing. Kellin was just an innocent kind of person and even though I knew he was gay, it doesn't mean he would like me. 

We didn't say anything to each other the rest of class. After the half hour of waiting the bell rang and we walked out of the classroom along with everyone else. It was Friday so everyone was happy for the weekend. Justin was rambling on about something and I was looking around the hallways in search of Kellin. As we were walking Tony walked over and put one arm around my shoulder and the other around Justin's. The rest of the guys were walking behind us.

"Heyyy." Tony said extending the 'y'. We both said hi back.

"So, you guys going to that party tonight?" Tony asked. This party was being talked about by everyone all week. It was just some jock throwing a party, probably just like any other party I have been to but it still sounded good. 

"Yea." Justin and I both said in unison. All the guys continued talking when I saw Kellin at his locker, trying to open it. He looked so cute when he was confused. I walked away from the guys and walked towards Kellin. I looked back shortly to see the look on everyones faces.... they were of course giving me looks and Tony was giving me a 'thumbs up' sign. I ignored them and continued walking towards Kellin.

"Hey." I said leaning against the lockers next to his.

"Hi." he said still trying to open his locker. When he got it open, he put some books in it not saying anything.

"So, um...... me and the guys are going to a party tonight if you maybe wanted to come." I said nervously.

"A party?" he said as if he didn't know what it was. I found that kind of weird but whatever.

"Yea, you know, drinks, people, music, fun." I said. I could not believe how retarded that sounded. It sounded like something you would say in a movie. But I don't think Kellin realized.

"Um yea okay." he said. 

"Okay. So do you need a ride home?" I asked him hoping he would say yes.

"Yea." he said smiling. We walked past my friends who made silent movements and reactions.