Chapter 11

Chapter 11-

 May 24, 2013

Kellin's POV:

I woke up the next morning with Vic next to me and Kevin standing above us. I sat up and rubbed my eyes looking at him. He looked kind of mad but then he rolled his eyes. "Wake your...... friend up. It's like 11:00, so you are very late to school." he said. He walked out the door and down the stairs. I groaned slightly and rubbed my head. I know that Vic had thoughts about what I said last night. I don't really know why I said it. I was just really tired and I guess I said what I was thinking. I just hoped he wouldn't ask me about it.

I sighed and tapped Vic on the shoulder. He didn't wake up so I shook him lightly. He took a sharp, shaky breath right when he woke up, "What happened?" he asked.

"We fell asleep. And Kevin came in and asked us to go." I said shrugging.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"It's about 11:00." I said. His eyes widened and he popped up out of bag.

"Oh shit, we are late for school." he said.

"Well then lets get ready." I said.

"Wait...."

"What?" I asked.

"We don't have to go to school today." he said smiling. I saw the devilish twinkle in his eye and he looked like he had an idea.

"Yea we do. It's Tuesday." I said raising an eyebrow.

"Lets just ditch." he said sitting back on my bed.

"Ditch?"

"Yea, like, purposely not going to school and do something else." he said.

"No. We shouldn't. Lets just go." I said. He let out a sigh and looked at me.

"No, Kellin." he groaned.

"Yes, Vic."

"No Kellin."

"Yes Vic."

"No Kellin."

"Yes Vic!" I yelled this one. It wasn't a serious yell but it forced Vic to stop our little argument. As much as I didn't want to go to school, I figured I should because apparently i'm failing some classes. I didn't really understand all the stuff we did in school like history....... I really hated history, it was very hard considering I never really learned anything about the history of the world before the war.

"Kellin..... I didn't wanna have to do this but-" before he finished his sentence he pushed me down onto the bed, pinning my wrists to it, and crawling on top of me. I struggled a little but he was strong. I looked into his eyes as they gleamed with lust. He grinded the lower half of his body against mine. He continued staring at me and then he brought his face really close to mine. "Kellin Quinn, you're ditching school with me today or else you're gonna get it." he said.

"And what is it I am going to get?" I asked. 

"This." he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back deepening the kiss. I didn't understand how this was a punishment. He pulled back after a couple seconds and looked at me again with pleading eyes. He looked like a little puppy.

"Ugh, fine. We can ditch school." I said. He smiled and got off of me. 

"Well lets just bring our bags downstairs so Kevin thinks we are going. And then we can get into the car and go somewhere." he said. "What is Kevin anyways? Is he like your uncle?" he said. A chill shot down my spine and I had no idea what to say.